Lowest prices for your stay
$120
$84
Travelocity$120
Trip.com$115
Orbitz.com$120
All reviews river view leaf restaurant nehru bridge tasty food clean rooms value for money room service a great place to stay recommend this hotel amazing hotel pleasant stay front office staff professional staff awesome stay hotel is located non veg prime location
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2022

All staff are very good behaviour and freindly,It was very good and a peaceful stay, Value for money and great support from staff. Property is well maintained and ventilated , awesome food specially Non Veg Item .... Nice place

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Team Riverview, Guest Services / Front Office at Riverview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2022

Greetings from Riverview Hotel, Ahmedabad! Hope you are safe and healthy.

Thank you for sharing an exceptional feedback of your stay at Hotel Riverview, Ahmedabad and choosing us as your preferred hotel. I am glad you took out the time to take a remarkable note of our services and appreciate our team here that works tirelessly to ensure all our guests have a memorable time, I shall certainly share your feedback with them.

Reviewed 19 February 2022

Good Location, staff all are very helping in all regards,
I forgot my mobile charger to bring, they helped me out and arranged a charger for me for 3 days.
Food @breakfast is ok in term of variety but it's really good quality, I liked most the vegetables juice.

I recommend this hotel for staying @ safe and clean, they really take care of their guests

Trip type: Travelled on business
Team Riverview, Guest Services / Front Office at Riverview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2022

Reviewed 19 February 2022 via mobile

The hotel is situated near the river front. The best part is unlimited pros.
Starting from the location, Hygenic rooms, polite and well mannered all staffs.
The morning breakfast is full of protein, fibre and riverview hotel employees filled love. Personally Mr. Subhajit was to much polite, friendly and helpful.
I must recommend this hotel being a traveller all the places are well connected with this route also the room view is well match with the hotel name.

Date of stay: January 2022

Reviewed 19 February 2022 via mobile

Very good location,nice staff,very helpful staff,,we came for dinner,it was very delicious,we show the rooms also,it has nice view from the window,we can see the river,it looks so amazing,in the night, when colour full lights reflect on the water, please visit.

Reviewed 17 February 2022 via mobile

Superb test and quality and quantity wise superb ,speacially neshee serving, care and behaviour too good atmosphere good and famaly enjoy together.speacial feel birthday person taken by neshee.....