“Good Business Hotel and Excellent Service”
Review of The Fern Ahmedabad

The Fern Ahmedabad
Ranked #30 of 160 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed 13 April 2012

This was my first stay at Fern Hotel. The location of this new hotel though is somewhat uncommon, as one gets a view of the Highway from the window. However in the room one hardly hears any noise from the Highway. The rooms are good and spacious with all modern amenities. From bedside, the central control panel can be operated. The breakfast has a good spread and above all the room service as well as service during breakfast is excellent. We also had organised a banquet event. Here I would like to compliment Mr. Tarun Sood from the banquet who was very forthcoming and helpful. The location could be the only disadvantage for this hotel, since there is hardly any transport available in front of the hotel. However the security at the gate are quite helpful and if you tell 10 min in advance, they arrange an auto if required.

Room Tip: Though all the rooms face the highway, however the rooms on the higher floor give you a better view...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
FOMAhmedabad, Manager at The Fern Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your recent visit to Ahmedabad.

I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have shared your feedback with my colleagues. At The Fern, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Encouraging words from valuable patrons like you motivates us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to The Fern and would be delighted to assist you with any requirement.

Warm Regards

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for The Fern Ahmedabad

Reviewed 27 March 2012

My wife and I stayed there for 3 days starting from our wedding night. Initially we booked for 2 nights but extended one more night because we had a wonderful time there.

We were delighted to see a mouth-watering cake as a surprise gift from them when we checked-in the room late in the night after the wedding.

We booked Fern Club room. The interior and view from the room were amazing.
The control panel next to the bed was easy to operate and very helpful.

It's been there for only few months now and I am sure it has a bright future compared to other so-called 4* and 5* hotels in Ahmedabad.

We had breakfast there for 3 days and it was delicious.

All staff including reception, housekeeping, waiters had excellent customer service skills.
Check-in and check-out was the quickest.
A bit expensive but worth paying.

We highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank pranavpatel

Reviewed 19 March 2012

from moment i drove in from valet to check-in it was breeze, crisp room, with good furnishings and neat placement, the motorised window curtains gave wow effect.

Room service menu is limited but service was fast and good, wish they had mid night buffets. Bathroom had modern fittings and efficiently working. Good spread at Breakfast and eager to help staff was noticeable.

Check out was fast and valet brought my car to see me off. Good Hotel, Brand new property, recommended for biz and leisure travelers. I shall surely stay back with them.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Anckur

Reviewed 11 March 2012

This was my second trip to the hotel and it was as good as the first time. The rooms are comfy and full of convenience with full control on the bedside. The buffet has a good spread. The staff is very polite and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2012
4  Thank Nits_traveller

Reviewed 10 March 2012

Hi , Amazingly I booked this hotel for my family function which was around 12-15 km from this place . And I have to travel from here to that , so it was a tough choice for me

But in general its a new property and I am happy to see that the service level is very good .

Help Desk / Reception all were wonderful . Food was too good as I am an Indian , but in Ahmedabad you expected to be more sweet .

Further they arranged both Airport Pick up and drop so in all all things were on time and fine

Rooms were as Good as any International Brands are , big and bathrooms were very maintained

Nearby locations are Satellite and other new Business areas . SG Highway has lot of new Industrial Development areas

Not much to do around , but few malls around where some shopping /leisure time can be spent

But in all a good experience

Little Costly though, but worth

Thanks

ROhit

Room Tip: See its far from City .. thats it , while Service Team would make sure that you get the best sleep...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family