Lowest prices for your stay
$59
Free cancellation until 26/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$59
Agoda.com
$42
Free cancellation until 27/08/22
eDreams$59
Destinia.com
All reviews chef karim outstanding hospitality special thanks spacious room comfortable stay law garden very nice hotel restaurant team business trip wonderful stay courteous staff see you soon hotel is centrally located recommend this hotel excellent food nice service awesome experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 July 2022

I really enjoyed staying in this hotel.Its room serves is very good. It's 24/7 serve I loved this hotel n wanted to stay again in this hotel if I again have a plan to come Ahmedabad. In this hotel breakfast, lunch n dinner was very good n tasty..I loved their hospitality....

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Fortune Park Ahmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Park, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2022

Greetings from Fortune Park, Ahmedabad!!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Ahmedabad.
I am pleased to know that you were happy with your experience of our services and facilities. At Fortune Park Ahmedabad, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations. I have shared your valuable feedback with my team, which will encourage all of us to serve our guests better.

I look forward to your next visit to Fortune Park, Ahmedabad and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 1 July 2022 via mobile

The hotel is amazing for business stay. The hospitality is up to the mark and you can always prirotize to stay here while in Ahmedabad. The place is situated right at middle of the city and one can find commute easily

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Fortune Park Ahmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Park, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2022

Reviewed 29 June 2022

The stay was extremely comfortable. The staff was also very polite and helpful. The food here is also very tasty. Overall perfect stay. Will surely recommend it to others as well. Be assured for a good stat here.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 25 June 2022

Good environment, good service and good facilities of hotel and staff is very guineas and helpful specifically to Thanks bhavesh and sunny that guys is very friendly in breakfast and whenever i will back in ahmedabad i will prefer fortune park i would like to visit here thanks once again fortune team

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Fortune Park Ahmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Park, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2022

Reviewed 27 May 2022

I have very nice experiance with this hotel. Rooms are very good , cleaning is also very good, house keeking staff was also very good, rooms size is also very good.
Food was not as much very good , but overall good as per budget
Kitchen services was also very good and restaurant service was also very good,
Special thanks to hotel employe
Mr mikshit
Mr shunny

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Fortune Park Ahmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Park, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2022