Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$59
eDreams$59
Tripadvisor$59
All reviews chef karim outstanding hospitality wifi service special thanks comfortable stay law garden spacious room very nice hotel business trip wonderful stay courteous staff see you soon hotel is centrally located recommend this hotel excellent food nice service hotel staff is
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2022

The stay was extremely comfortable. The staff was also very polite and helpful. The food here is also very tasty. Overall perfect stay. Will surely recommend it to others as well. Be assured for a good stat here.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Fortune Park Ahmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Park, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Greetings from Fortune Park, Ahmedabad!!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Ahmedabad.
I am pleased to know that you were happy with your experience of our services and facilities. At Fortune Park Ahmedabad, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations. I have shared your valuable feedback with my team, which will encourage all of us to serve our guests better.

I look forward to your next visit to Fortune Park, Ahmedabad and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 25 June 2022

Good environment, good service and good facilities of hotel and staff is very guineas and helpful specifically to Thanks bhavesh and sunny that guys is very friendly in breakfast and whenever i will back in ahmedabad i will prefer fortune park i would like to visit here thanks once again fortune team

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Fortune Park Ahmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Park, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2022

Reviewed 27 May 2022

I have very nice experiance with this hotel. Rooms are very good , cleaning is also very good, house keeking staff was also very good, rooms size is also very good.
Food was not as much very good , but overall good as per budget
Kitchen services was also very good and restaurant service was also very good,
Special thanks to hotel employe
Mr mikshit
Mr shunny

Trip type: Travelled on business
Fortune Park Ahmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Park, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2022

Reviewed 27 May 2022

Service was very good
Employee staff was very good
Specially by Mr mikshit
I want to come again
Hotel room service good
Hotel food was testey
Lunch breakfast have many verities
Dinner have healthy food
Hotel room are very good
Always clean

Trip type: Travelled on business
Fortune Park Ahmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Park, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2022

Reviewed 24 May 2022

Very good experience in this Hotel environment including Restuarant, Accommodation, overall service.Actually I came for business training purpose for 15 days here. I had felt good in environments in over all.