Lowest prices for your stay
$71
Free cancellation until 15/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$71
Free cancellation until 16/07/22
Agoda.com
$51
Free cancellation until 16/07/22
eDreams$71
Destinia.com
All reviews chef karim outstanding hospitality special thanks wifi service comfortable stay law garden spacious room very nice hotel value for money wonderful stay see you soon hotel is centrally located courteous staff recommend this hotel excellent food hotel staff is home away from home
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2022 via mobile

I have been staying in this hotel from past 7 -8 visits. Very convincing rooms, friendly staff & good food. Will continue staying in this hotel whenever I visit Ahmedabad. Recommend this place very strongly . Feels like home to me.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Fortune Park Ahmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Park, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2022

Greetings from Fortune Park, Ahmedabad!!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Ahmedabad.
I am pleased to know that you were happy with your experience of our services and facilities. At Fortune Park Ahmedabad, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations. I have shared your valuable feedback with my team, which will encourage all of us to serve our guests better.

I look forward to your next visit to Fortune Park, Ahmedabad and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 12 May 2022 via mobile

Hotel staff is very corporative specially in reception Mr Prasenjit. He is very helpful. And in Restaurant Mr mixit serves food in a very good way. The food of the very good, Different menus on different days. Restaurant . It is really a great experience that we have choosed this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Fortune Park Ahmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Park, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2022

Reviewed 11 May 2022 via mobile

I have been there to Ahmedabad recently to attend a family function. I choose to stay in this hotel with family. When we choose to stay here, was not aware about the hotel but they took care of us well. Right from the check in till check out, my stay was fantastic. All staff members were very good. Front desk staff guided me well for sight seeing.

All the best guys. See you soon.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Fortune Park Ahmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Park, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2022

Reviewed 21 April 2022

Terrible hotel. Refused to honour the payment voucher even though the travel had paid it almost a month in advance.

Didn't tell me on check-in. Only on checkout. So now this place has been paid by both me and an agent - twice! Very dishonest.

I have travelled to India many times and on this trip been in 6 other hotels - none of whom treat people so poorly. In my experience, if you have problems in India (and ostly you don't) it is always with a big chain. And there are so many fantastic hotels to choose from you certinly don't need this one.

Room tip: Get a different hotel
Date of stay: April 2022
Fortune Park Ahmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Park, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2022

Dear Ms. Lesley,
Greetings from Fortune Park, Ahmedabad!
At Fortune Park, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency, however as per your feedback, I realized that we failed to match up to your expectations and I deeply regret the inconvenience you had to go through.
I have made note of your concerns shared, related to service and the same has been discussed in detail with the concern Head of Department and their team and I may assure you that necessary actions have been initiated to ensure the same is addressed adequately. I am sure on your next visit you will surely see the positive changes.
Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations and I assure you that incidents of such nature would not recur.
I do hope that you would give us an opportunity to serve you again. I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Park Ahmedabad and I would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.
Thanks & regards,

Fortune Park Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad ,India

Reviewed 25 March 2022

RECEPTION ; Reception and check in process was smooth and fine, were upgraded so thank you to Ms. Yesha ( if i am right ).

ROOMS and AMBIENCE : The rooms have a not so very clean feeling, the property is getting old and is asking for basic construction work related to flooring. The hallways have carpet but they are worn out, the overall sense of cleanliness is not coming.

FOOD : ITC properties are supposed to be having good FOOD as the forte but again nothing exceptional as regarding breakfast, staff were just fine.

overall sense of satisfaction and attachment to the property is not coming, we know the staff and the GM also knows these points. All the best for the future, god bless.

Date of stay: March 2022
Fortune Park Ahmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Park, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2022

Dear Mr. Sooraj,

Greetings from Fortune Park, Ahmedabad!

At Fortune Park, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency, however as per your feedback I realize that we fell short of your expectations and sincerely regret the inconvenience you had to go through. I have made note of your concerns and the same has been discussed with our teams and assure you that necessary steps have been initiated to ensure the same is addressed adequately.

We thank you for recognizing the efforts of Ms. Yesha and she was delighted to read your kind words of appreciation!!

Thanks & best regards,