Lowest prices for your stay
$59
Agoda.com
$43
Free cancellation until 20/08/22
eDreams$59
All reviews chef karim outstanding hospitality wifi service special thanks comfortable stay law garden spacious room very nice hotel business trip wonderful stay courteous staff see you soon hotel is centrally located recommend this hotel excellent food nice service hotel staff is
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 April 2022

Terrible hotel. Refused to honour the payment voucher even though the travel had paid it almost a month in advance.

Didn't tell me on check-in. Only on checkout. So now this place has been paid by both me and an agent - twice! Very dishonest.

I have travelled to India many times and on this trip been in 6 other hotels - none of whom treat people so poorly. In my experience, if you have problems in India (and ostly you don't) it is always with a big chain. And there are so many fantastic hotels to choose from you certinly don't need this one.

Room tip: Get a different hotel
Date of stay: April 2022
Fortune Park Ahmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Park, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2022

Dear Ms. Lesley,
Greetings from Fortune Park, Ahmedabad!
At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Ahmedabad.
At Fortune Park, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency, however as per your feedback, I realized that we failed to match up to your expectations and I deeply regret the inconvenience you had to go through.
I have made note of your concerns shared, related to service and the same has been discussed in detail with the concern Head of Department and their team and I may assure you that necessary actions have been initiated to ensure the same is addressed adequately. I am sure on your next visit you will surely see the positive changes.
Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations and I assure you that incidents of such nature would not recur.
I do hope that you would give us an opportunity to serve you again. I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Park Ahmedabad and I would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.
Thanks & regards,

Fortune Park Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad ,India

Reviewed 25 March 2022

RECEPTION ; Reception and check in process was smooth and fine, were upgraded so thank you to Ms. Yesha ( if i am right ).

ROOMS and AMBIENCE : The rooms have a not so very clean feeling, the property is getting old and is asking for basic construction work related to flooring. The hallways have carpet but they are worn out, the overall sense of cleanliness is not coming.

FOOD : ITC properties are supposed to be having good FOOD as the forte but again nothing exceptional as regarding breakfast, staff were just fine.

overall sense of satisfaction and attachment to the property is not coming, we know the staff and the GM also knows these points. All the best for the future, god bless.

Date of stay: March 2022
Fortune Park Ahmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Park, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2022

Dear Mr. Sooraj,

Greetings from Fortune Park, Ahmedabad!

At Fortune Park, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency, however as per your feedback I realize that we fell short of your expectations and sincerely regret the inconvenience you had to go through. I have made note of your concerns and the same has been discussed with our teams and assure you that necessary steps have been initiated to ensure the same is addressed adequately.

We thank you for recognizing the efforts of Ms. Yesha and she was delighted to read your kind words of appreciation!!

Thanks & best regards,

Ahmedabad.

Reviewed 10 March 2022 via mobile

I have stayed for business purposes.hotel is city center,well maintained COVID-19 protocol. Warm welcome by front office team. Room were good. Everything went very smoothly from check-in to check out. rooms are very neat and clean. Food is one of the best in city. Looking forward to stay back on my next visit to Ahmedabad.

Cheers

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Fortune Park Ahmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Park, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2022

Dear Mr. Santosh,

Greetings from Fortune Park, Ahmedabad!!

I am pleased to know that you were happy with your experience of our services and facilities. At Fortune Park Ahmedabad, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations. I have shared your valuable feedback with my team, which will encourage all of us to serve our guests better.

I look forward to your next visit to Fortune Park, Ahmedabad and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.
Regards,

Ahmedabad 380006
Gujarat,India

Reviewed 2 March 2022 via mobile

Was looking forward to the stay because it had the itc label attached to it, but but it was quite a disappointment. Here’s why,
1. Rooms are not very clean
2. Service is below average
3. Food is quite bad. Would recommend ordering in if you’re staying
4. The restaurant doesn’t have an expresso machine.
5. If i had to call the reception, i had to look up the hotel in google, dial them and request them what I wanted. (It never reached on time)
6. Toiletries are below average.

Room tip: Order food from outside, check the cleanliness of the room before using, check if the phone is in working condition, carry your toiletries
Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Fortune Park Ahmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Park, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2022

Dear Mr. Das,
Greetings from Fortune Park, Ahmedabad!

At Fortune Park, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency, however as per your feedback I, regret the inconvenience you had to go through. I have made note of your concerns and the same has been discussed and assure you that initiated to ensure the same is addressed.

Thanks & regards,

Ahmedabad.

Reviewed 2 February 2022 via mobile

Very nice hotel and food quality also very nice ,We have stayed there and feelling very well ,Staff is also very good ,Abhishek help us at all point for all requirement ,Breakfast also enjoyed a lot ....

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Fortune Park Ahmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Park, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2022

Dear Dr. Gajanan,

Greetings from Fortune Park, Ahmedabad!!!

Thank you for taking time off to share your views on Tripadvisor.

We are happy and delighted that we were able to create a pleasant experience and make a difference to you during your stay. Your positive comments about our food and staff has been shared with specially mentioned name Mr. Abhishek and my team and they were extremely happy to receive this note of appreciation.

Your encouragement will surely motivate us to continue to strive for excellence and constant improvement.

It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

We do look forward to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Warm Regards,