Lowest prices for your stay
$59
$43
Free cancellation until 27/08/22
eDreams$59
Destinia.com
All reviews chef karim outstanding hospitality special thanks spacious room comfortable stay law garden very nice hotel restaurant team business trip wonderful stay courteous staff see you soon hotel is centrally located recommend this hotel excellent food nice service awesome experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2022 via mobile

I have stayed for business purposes.hotel is city center,well maintained COVID-19 protocol. Warm welcome by front office team. Room were good. Everything went very smoothly from check-in to check out. rooms are very neat and clean. Food is one of the best in city. Looking forward to stay back on my next visit to Ahmedabad.

Cheers

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Fortune Park Ahmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Park, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2022

Dear Mr. Santosh,

Greetings from Fortune Park, Ahmedabad!!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Ahmedabad.

I am pleased to know that you were happy with your experience of our services and facilities. At Fortune Park Ahmedabad, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations. I have shared your valuable feedback with my team, which will encourage all of us to serve our guests better.

I look forward to your next visit to Fortune Park, Ahmedabad and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.
Regards,

Fortune Park,
Ahmedabad 380006
Gujarat,India

Reviewed 2 March 2022 via mobile

Was looking forward to the stay because it had the itc label attached to it, but but it was quite a disappointment. Here’s why,
1. Rooms are not very clean
2. Service is below average
3. Food is quite bad. Would recommend ordering in if you’re staying
4. The restaurant doesn’t have an expresso machine.
5. If i had to call the reception, i had to look up the hotel in google, dial them and request them what I wanted. (It never reached on time)
6. Toiletries are below average.

Room tip: Order food from outside, check the cleanliness of the room before using, check if the phone is in working condition, carry your toiletries
Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Fortune Park Ahmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Park, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2022

Dear Mr. Das,
Greetings from Fortune Park, Ahmedabad!

At Fortune Park, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency, however as per your feedback I, regret the inconvenience you had to go through. I have made note of your concerns and the same has been discussed and assure you that initiated to ensure the same is addressed.

Thanks & regards,

Fortune Park,
Ahmedabad.

Reviewed 2 February 2022 via mobile

Very nice hotel and food quality also very nice ,We have stayed there and feelling very well ,Staff is also very good ,Abhishek help us at all point for all requirement ,Breakfast also enjoyed a lot ....

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Fortune Park Ahmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Park, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2022

Dear Dr. Gajanan,

Greetings from Fortune Park, Ahmedabad!!!

Thank you for taking time off to share your views on Tripadvisor.

We are happy and delighted that we were able to create a pleasant experience and make a difference to you during your stay. Your positive comments about our food and staff has been shared with specially mentioned name Mr. Abhishek and my team and they were extremely happy to receive this note of appreciation.

Your encouragement will surely motivate us to continue to strive for excellence and constant improvement.

It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

We do look forward to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Warm Regards,

Fortune Park, Ahmedabad.

Reviewed 4 January 2022

It is a fantastic hotel for a business trip. The staff are helpful and friendly. The rooms are clean and tidy. The food was delicious, especially the breakfast. Certainly, recommend this hotel if you are going with a small family.

Date of stay: December 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Fortune Park Ahmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Park, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2022

Dear Mr. Jack,

Greetings from Fortune Park, Ahmedabad!!

Regards,

Reviewed 10 December 2021 via mobile

The stay was nice...good food. Staffs were helpful and warm especially Priyanka who helped me alot during the stay. . Will definitely be staying there again if I visit Ahmedabad. Keep up the good work.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Fortune Park Ahmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Park, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2021

Dear Ms. Rajarshi,

Greetings from Fortune Park, Ahmedabad!!!

Thank you for taking time off to share your views on Tripadvisor.

We are happy and delighted that we were able to create a pleasant experience and make a difference to you during your stay. Your appreciation has been shared with specially mentioned name Ms. Priyanka Roy and my team and they were extremely happy to receive this note of appreciation.

It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

We do look forward to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Warm Regards,