“Value for money...”
Review of Ramada Ahmedabad

Ramada Ahmedabad
Ranked #22 of 160 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed 18 December 2011

I have stayed in Hotel Ramada in Ahmedabad. Its really a value for money. The rooms are good, service is good and the food is really very good.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Ramada Ahmedabad

Reviewed 5 December 2011

After a tiresome journey and a hard day with non-ending official meetings, wanted to had a sound sleep, so checked in the four star rated Ramda hotel twice as costly as similar kind of hotels in Ahmedabad with my family.
Against my booking of superior king-sized bedroom, I was offered a double-bed room which they however agreed to change only at 10:30 pm. I ignored it as a normal service issue only to discover that I was trapped in the bathroom as the door lock was out of order which later on was confirmed by the service dept that it was an usual incident at Ramda. Fortunately, I had my mobile and called on my wife for help. The maintenance dept came to my rescue only after four calls from my wife. Moral of the story- “Always keep your mobile with you, even in the washroom.”
Horrified of again changing the room and getting locked, I declined the offer of the room change. After 45 minutes of toil in the bathroom to unlock the door, I got hungry and asked for the mini-meal. I was directed to their mid night buffet at ground floor, which sounded good to me.
When called up the house-keeping staff for the slipper, they simply denied the availability surprising me that in a hotel which claims to have four star status having around 90 plus room capacity, doesn’t keep stuff of the basic need.
There’s more to this story……..
As I had to leave in the early morning for Mumbai, I asked the house-keeping staff to get me the shoe shiner. To my disgust, the guy left a box of wax polish and brush in my room for me to polish the shoe myself……
Finally, I bid adieu to the four-starred hotel but only after waiting for one long hour for my bills print out and supporting which they promised to send by courier to my office. I seriously doubt the receipt of my bill’s supporting as this hotel is managed by totally immature people like some Road side "Dhaba walas".

Zero points, Ramada.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
5  Thank Shamender
Reviewed 23 November 2011

i attended a business meet at this hotel located in newly developed area of prahladnagar,a small hotel with good clean areas,rooms and nice services. though food is ok it has good support staff.and location is best to roam around any time of the day.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank bhagyesh
Reviewed 12 November 2011

I stayed at Ramada a couple of times on a business trip to Ahmedabad. The hotel offers a pick up from the airport (courtesy tie up with my company) free of cost. The hotel is located opp to Prahlad garden which is a locality having many options for food lovers as well as shop hoppers.
I stayed in a superior executive room which was spacious and clean. The interiors were attractive and the bed was very comfortable.
The room service is prompt and the hotel staff is very polite and well behaved. My package also included the breakfast buffet which I must say offers a wide variety of breakfast menu both veg as well as non veg.
There is also a restaurant on the first floor which is excellent as well. The hotel also offers complementary drop services for which you might have to wait for the other guests staying at the hotel.
Overall this is an excellent place to stay if you happen to visit Ahmedabad on a business trip.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Rohit_4782
Reviewed 27 July 2011

Stayed there for 2 days on a business trip to Ahmedabad. Its a nice and clean hotel. Rooms are well decorated and maintained. Yes, but they were not having basic amenities like dental kit etc in toilets. Service was good and fast. The food was excellent and choicees were also good both in dinner and breakfast
The only thing I did not like was that Hotel was not having even a pain killer tablet, tube or spray which should be there in first aid kit. It was not expected in such a big hotel
Overall a nice place for business stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business