I stayed here for a night for an official visit. Here are the pros and cons,
1) Breakfast is good. They have limited options but it's really nice.
2) Dinner portions are quite big, order if you are really hungry to eat a horse.
3) Beds are super comfortable. That's the best part of this hotel.
4) Hotel is situated close to main area and you can explore options.
5) Staff is friendly.
1) Floor in the room is of plywood and is little slippery. Maybe they could use a Matt finish cleaner.
2) Room has yellow lights. Maybe they could explore options to use white light in few places.
Overall, a very comfortable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- (Shiv Group of Hotels), The Shiv Treatotel, Ahmedabad located in the heart of the city is 12 km from the Airport, 7 km from the Railway station, 3 km from C G Road, 2 km from S G Highway and 24 km from Gandhinagar. Treatotel : Offers 80 well equipped guest rooms designed to make your stay as comfortable as possible, which are tastefully decorated and equal to the highest standards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Yatra, Booking.com, ClearTrip, MakeMyTrip, TravelGuru and Agoda so you can book your Treatotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treatotel Ahmedabad, Gujarat