Lowest prices for your stay
$97
Free cancellation until 06/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
eDreams$97
FindHotel$74
Trip.com
1,615 results
All reviews citrus cafe value for money law garden business trip excellent service official trip house keeping rooms are clean comfortable stay room service breakfast and dinner his team early check f b front office awesome stay take care
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 May 2022

Rajat do a great work , he was very kind and hardworking employee and do a great job . He do there work very honestly . What ever will assign to him the do it with of full dedication . Mufashar also do there work very greatly .

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 17 May 2022

Excellent service during check in and highly appreciated Rajat Help during the stay at Hotel, Excellent and Family friendly Hotel and Good Staff Behavior. Food and Hygiene at Hotel is taken care of and cleanliness is great.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2022

Reviewed 11 May 2022 via mobile

The staff at Lemon Tree Hotel at Navrangpura, Ahmedabad is hospitable. Food is good and above all the hotel staff offers you customised services understanding your need. Regards Shardul Nautiyal, Assistant Editor, The Indian Express Group, Mumbai.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2022

Reviewed 5 May 2022 via mobile

Room service is great and Moreover the housekeeping staff is so polite Sunita and Mukesh ,as per I remember . I would love to visit again and the food need to be improved but taste is good. Overall my staying experience is great and comfortable. Thank you

Room tip: Nothing at all
Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2022

Reviewed 29 April 2022 via mobile

I am a frequent traveller but the kind of hospitality I received at Hotel lemon tree during my stay is at par

Mr.G Nigwal, Alok , Manohar and all the staff are personally taking care of food and anything additional meal required.

Much appreciated! Big thanks

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2022