Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$127
Hotels.com$127
Priceline$127
Travelocity$127
Tripadvisor$127
Orbitz.com$127
All reviews special thanks restaurant manager excellent stay special mention f b comfortable stay great hospitality amazing experience housekeeping staff family vacation live music room service swimming pool excellent property breakfast spread front office his team
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The housekeeping staff (Datta) was very courteous and provided amazing room cleaning services.
The paid Car washing service was PATHETIC and the guy cheated and did not clean the car from inside despite full payment. Informed hotel staff but they did not do anything about it.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Arjun Kaggallu, General Manager at Hyatt Centric Candolim Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Jindal,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at Hyatt Centric Candolim, Goa, on your recent visit. I take this opportunity to thank you for your time in evaluating our product and services.

I am happy to hear that Datta made such an outstanding impression and am excited to share your feedback with him. Our team is our greatest asset and feedback such as yours is very inspirational. It is the biggest reward for all our efforts towards creating memories for our guests.

I have carefully noted your feedback on the paid car washing service and please accept my heartfelt apologies for not living up to your and our own expectations in this regard. I have asked my Housekeeping Manager to address this from the root to ensure such instances do not recur with any of our guests. I would request you to kindly treat this instance in isolation and not representative of our usual service standards.

Once again, I am ever so grateful to you for sharing your feedback on this platform.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had an amazing stay at Hyatt Centric, Goa. The hotel has vibrant colors & delicious food along with courteous service from all. Would like to give a special mention to Srishti who was very friendly & gave lot of info on the places to visit & food. Kiran was another one who was helpful & genuine. Loved the vibes of the place.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

I am delighted to know that you thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us. There is nothing more heartening to see our people getting recognized for this exemplary behavior. As a company our purpose is take care of people- Our guests and colleagues and this powerful tool can make a positive difference in the life of everyone we meet on daily basis.

I will personally convey your sentiments to Srishti along with the entire team at the hotel.

All of us at Hyatt Centric Candolim, Goa, endeavor to do whatever we can to make all our guest feel genuine warmth and care. Your words of appreciation are testament that we are moving in the right direction.

Reviewed 21 May 2022

- Hotel is really Good
- Staff is very friendly and supportive
- Room sizes are quite spacious, modern and clean
- Breakfast and Dinner buffet is quite Lavish and food tastes really good.
- overall a very beautiful experience to stay in the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Arjun Kaggallu, General Manager at Hyatt Centric Candolim Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Reviewed 21 May 2022

Stay was excellent. Room was neat and clean. Service was highly satisfied. Size of was swimming pool was little small compared to present crowed. Breakfast was excellent. Behaviour of staff highly appreciable.

Dear Mr. Rasadiya,

We have carefully noted your feedback on the size of our swimming pool and as you must have noticed during your stay, we are currently working on upgrading our pool area and I am excited to showcase this to you on your next stay with us.

Reviewed 20 May 2022 via mobile

The Team at Hyatt Centric Goa knows how to go the extra mile for the Best Experience a customer can get!! Great stay!! Great Food!! Great experience makes the whole experience awesome!! Special thanks to TOLI for support to make my daughter's birthday experience the one she will remember for a long time!!

Thanks to the team as well!!

Ravneet singh

Trip type: Travelled with family
Arjun Kaggallu, General Manager at Hyatt Centric Candolim Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2022

Dear Ms. Singh,

On behalf of all of us at Hyatt Centric Candolim, Goa, thank you for your glowing review.

Many elements come together to create a seamless experience and all of this rides on the shoulders of our young team. I am delighted to read your most encouraging feedback particularly for Toli, who is indeed very happy to read your comments. I will personally convey your sentiments to Toli.

Each time we receive compliments from our guests, it propels us to do even better.

We are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for The Hyatt Centric Candolim, Goa, and look forward to welcoming you back.