We have just spent three exellent weeks at The Casa Seashell in Candolim, all the boys were very helpful throughout our stay. The lad who looked after our room was a gent called Issac who did a brilliant job on our room everyday, with clean bedding and towels every other day. The food is allways good at the casa and its sister hotel The Seashell with a brilliant manager Sanjay. We have booked the same three weeks for next year along with our 4 friends who also stayed this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Mist Resort is Located just 100 Meters away straight walk to the famous Candolim Beach and on the main street where all happening nightlife and major restaurants dazzle each traveler; a popular tourist destination in North Goa, 12 kms from the capital city of Panaji and 40 kms from Dabolim Airport. The Resort offers a charming blend on idyllic beach side location and a base to explore North Goa, a former Portuguese colony famed for places of worship like the Basilica of Bom Jesus, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and world heritage architecture like the Fort Aguada. All rooms are carefully designed to tickle the tastes buds of modern travelers and over look beautiful gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelQuickly, ClearTrip, Agoda and Yatra so you can book your Sea Mist Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Sea Shell Hotel Candolim
- Sea Mist Resort Goa/Candolim