2,197 results
All reviews republic of noodles citrus cafe heritage room chef vinayak till noon pan asian restaurant beach resort swimming pool min walk housekeeping staff special mention in room dining dosa breakfast spread excellent stay memorable stay house keeping
Reviewed 27 August 2015

satisfactory value for money. Upgraded for free for a higher category. Cooperative and helpful front desk
break fast was good, served till late morning
was on MAP plan, limited options in the dinner menu
nice large swimming pool and a short swimming pool for deluxe room guests
Candolim beech just at the back of hotel compound, liked the idea shower facility at the back door for those who take a dip in candolim sea

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2015

Dear Mr. Bandaru,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.abr@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 27 August 2015

To begin with , we had an amazing stay at lemon tree hotels . right from the location , to property , to staff , everything was amazing .

its very close to the Candolim Beach - Only 10 minutes walk from the hotel and its a beautiful beach . Quiet and mesmerizing view.

i would recommend all to visit this place for once at least .

Special thx to their staff , especially Sandeep and Ravishankar who fulfilled my expectations of great hospitality and ensured i had an excellent stay .

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Karyat,

Reviewed 26 August 2015

This was one of the Best Of Goa's Stay in Candolim Specially..
Starting from service to the environment , the cleanliness , the helpful and caring staff and the beauty of the place itself..
Just amazing overall!!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends

Reviewed 26 August 2015

To start with,it was a great and pleasant stay at Lemon tree..Its very close to all the beaches. Amazing service from the team.They have appointed few dumb and deaf people at their hotel which is one of the best..My son had a great time ahd he received all attention from the staff there..
The beach is just a walkaway from the hotel, which is absolutely stunning..
Overall a very good property.

Room Tip: Heart of the city
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family

Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

Nicely maintained property near the candolim beach. Decent sized rooms with good amenities. Good sized pool, however I found it too shallow for my liking.
Outstanding service from the staff both in front office as well as house keeping.
Food was good both in room service as well as the Republic of noodle a pan asian restaurent within the hotel.
A few good eating option nearby worth trying, such as fisher man cove and jazz.
Two super markets are within walking distance from the hotel makes it easier for shopping for gifts and daily requirements.
Car and motorcycle can be hired outside the hotel.
Overall a decent stay, would be happy to recommend to my friends and fellow travellers.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family