US$ 67
US$ 65
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 75/night.

US$ 102
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 121/night.

The O Hotel(Candolim)
US$ 86
US$ 81
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 107/night.

US$ 77
US$ 66
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 74/night.

De Alturas Resort(Candolim)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 75
US$ 115
US$ 68
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 77/night.

Santana Beach Resort(Candolim)(Great Value!)
US$ 46
US$ 41
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 52/night.

US$ 103
US$ 90
  • Free Breakfast
All reviewssuper marketmanager mrcandolim beachnon veghot waterclean roomsoyo roomsroom servicecomfortable staywalkable distancegreat hospitalityexcellent placeexcellent staythe main roadvisited goanorth goatinas
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Well what can i say lets start with
Pros and cons for this place
Pros = good location thats where it stops im afraid.
Cons = lets start with the manager the most rudest man ever i would sack him in an instance..the wifi absolute rubbish cant use in your room you have to hang your phone over the balcony to get some sort of signal by that time you have been bitten that much you have to go back into your room...better wifi on the beach..the corridor leading up to your room is in badly need of painting and sprucing up looks like your walking down some sort of prison corridor...the room.. walls dirty full of grease of peoples hair and hands paint peeling off walls in much need of decorating...the bathroom..disgusting is all i can say wood rot and mould all round the door frame..tiles all mouldy..mouldy ceiling.. paint peeling.. toilet seat not fixed properly...room smelt awful room was overpriced by alot in my view.... £5 per night would have been about right..twice i had to tell them to change the tv as the picture had gone...if i was able i would want a full refund for what i paid to stay here...i would say the hotel caters more for the local indian tourists as its full off them and they are very loud and rude....i would not eat here as i saw several big rats running round the side as i went up the stairs ...overall i would deffinately not recommend tinas inn to stay....stay as far away from it as possible its near enough the worst place ive ever stayed in and im very well travelled

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
44  Thank steve1572
GeneralManagerGoa, Manager at Hotel Tina's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Greetings from Tina’s Inn Boutique Guest Rooms, Candolim, Goa!

I understand the reason for this outburst about our property. And that’s purely nowhere near the truth.

For the benefit of the guests reading this review, let this be known that this guest had stayed with us a guest in Room Number 204 in March 2017. He was found to be getting a lady of ill repute in his room and was requested by the management not to do so. We are a family establishment and do not encourage these activities in our rooms. He did not like the confrontation about this subject and threatened us with a negative review if we didn’t comply with his request. When didn’t comply and he went on to malign our image on this forum. We have CCTV footage to prove our side of the story. We would request any guest with similar intentions as this guest not to book our establishment. We don’t encourage or solicit such cases. The truth is what we have brought to the readers on this forum and the above mentioned review is anything but pseudo, made up just to tarnish our image and reputation.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Had a very comfortable stay,kudos to the manager of the inn,alwyz smiling n courteous.location is ideal nd lots of great restaurants too very near by,casinos nd Clubs too,all within walking distance,those looking for comfortable stay shd go there not for ppl looking for luxurious accommodations

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
GeneralManagerGoa, Manager at Hotel Tina's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2017

Greetings from Tina’s Inn Boutique Guest Rooms, Candolim, Goa!

Thank you for your review about the property!

We are very pleased to note that you liked and appreciated our location and the courtesy and professionalism offered by us!

Our aim is to provide the best of quality and experience on all fronts, within reasonable budgets to all our guests.

We look forward to serving you and your friends and family again the in the near future!

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 weeks in February /March. No complaints. Our room was spacious and cleaned every day. Bed linen and towels changed regularly. (The bed was hard, but it is Goa). Had a problem with no hot water at the start but it was sorted once we reported it. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. The manager was keen to be of help. Ideally located in the centre of things. But the rooms are set back from the road, so not too noisy. Looking to book again next year

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
GeneralManagerGoa, Manager at Hotel Tina's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Greetings from Tina’s Inn Boutique Guest Rooms, Candolim, Goa!

Thank you for your review about the property! I am glad that you had a memorable stay with us!

We are very pleased to note that you liked and appreciated our rooms, our location, the staff responsiveness and service standards, amongst other facilities and features!

Reviewed 27 February 2017

I had informed Tina's Inn that we were arriving in the early hours of the morning,11th Feb 2017. People were there to check us in,had to pay for the room there and then.I asked if we could have a bottle of water but was told that they were shut so no.
I had to go to a bar across the road to get one.
The room was ok for what we needed.The shower head sprays in every direction but down no matter how it was adjusted.
We put the card on the door three times in the two weeks we were there to get the room serviced.First time perfect,second time no towels left and the third time only one towel left.This isn't good enough.You have to go down and tell someone they then send somebody up to the room who then hovers around waiting for a tip.
The location of the hotel is excellent,on the main road but the rooms are down the side so you don't hear the road,10 stroll to the beach,surrounded by bars and restaurants.We didn't eat in the onsite restaurant so can't comment on it.

If you want basic at a reasonable price this place is for you,we would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
GeneralManagerGoa, Manager at Hotel Tina's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Greetings from Tina’s Inn Boutique Guest Rooms, Candolim, Goa!

Thank you for your review about the property! I am glad that you would come back and stay with us in the future as well!

We have noted down your suggestions about housekeeping and will work towards improving guest satisfaction levels.

Our aim always has been and will continue to be to provide the best of quality and experience on all fronts, within reasonable budgets to all our guests.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

I've no idea why this hotel is given such a good rating. Over rated.. We, two families stayed in the hotel with kids a week ago and the experience was terrible. Once you checked in, you're on your own.

First, no parking space provided, but its oaky, you can park among the road side after mid night when all the crowd are cleared of the area. We checked in, and the rooms were clean, but old doors and bathrooms.. There is no ambience of anykind outside your room, just a big old house. We came after a hectic journey and want to take some rest. Turned on the TV for kids and was not working properly. Called the maintenance guy, who called the manager, and first thing manager told was, it might be due to mishandling, and it took sometime for me to convince him that its not and TV is complaint. Next reply from him was, in Goa you should not stay at room, and need to go out. I know that, but my kids want a break.

Then I went to the reception two times to get wifi password and the boys told it'll be provided when Madam comes. I told them, okay I don't know when madam comes, so send me the password to room once she arrives, which never happened. Third day I got her on call and got wifi password.

I didn't know how to operate the geyser to get hot water. Called the manager, he promised to send a guy to show a demo, which never happened. As I mentioned, you are on your own.

Next, the terrible experience.. The day we checked in, the boy opened the door for us and kept the lock inside room. During night, we want to go out for dinner and tried to open the lock, but it was vey tight. So called the boy and he put some pressure and opened it. Next day also, same thing happened and on that day, we gave it to manager to open the lock. He did and put some oil in it. Third day also same thing happened, and gave to manager for opening the lock. He told, it seems broken. Just buy a new from the opposite super market. Surprisingly I asked him why should I buy it. He told, because you broke it. I couldn't believe my ears, I asked him how?? He told it was working fine and now its not, so its my fault. I told this is unacceptable, he then called all his staff in a dramatic way and asked them, did any of you broke the lock? Obvious answer was no, then he turned to me and said to me, so you broke it. I didn't know how to respond, I asked him, is this how you treat your customer. He said, there are other things he can forget, but not this. I asked him, what other things, he told, you ruined the floor, but putting cake on the floor. I told him, my child put some portion of Pillsbury Cake on tiled floor and we asked the room boy to clean it. So the room boy complained to him. He told, you know would have happened if the cake were put on the white walls?? I had no answer to this kind of childish accusations. During this time, he was getting lot of phone calls and shouting. he then told, "okok, you leave, I'll pay the money and buy the lock. I'm in the middle of something else". Its not the matter of money, he was accusing and fighting with me for something we didn't do. I felt relieved thinking that I complained about the TV the day I checked in. Otherwise, they would have exploited and got new TV from us.

Beware of this hotel guys.. They can easily ruin your holidays.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
9  Thank ElmoY
GeneralManagerGoa, Manager at Hotel Tina's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Greetings from Tina’s Inn Boutique Guest Rooms, Candolim, Goa!

Thank you for your review about the property!

We take all complaints and suggestions quite seriously hence we are disturbed to read your feedback on this forum. Moving forward, I would like to address the issues highlighted by you point by point.

Parking: We don’t have an inhouse parking, nor do we advertise that we have one. You kept arguing about why we didn’t have one check-in inspite of knowing that we didn’t have one as early as in the reservation stage itself. Nevertheless, no offence taken, as you have the right to put forward your suggestions/ arguments to us.

Rooms: The rooms are a part of an Old Portuguese Mansion, which we are very proud to maintain and run. You can see the Portuguese influence in the building structure and rooms. The old doors are a part of it of this influence. We are not a five star resort that offer any sort of ambiance outside the building. The pics loaded on this site can be used as a reference point for it. I am not sure what made you expect a guest house with a view, especially in the one that doesn’t offer or advertise for one.

TV: Our TVs have satellite dish channels and your kids did not know how to operate the remote. The operation was explained to you by the housekeeping boy. I am not sure why you think the TV was a problem when clearly; the problem was that you didn’t know how to operate the remote.

Wi-Fi: You were provided with the passwords on check in itself. The problem happened when you claimed that you had lost them and wanted new ones in the night. However, our server was showing that there was continuous use on devices on the ones that you claimed that you had lost. Hence the matter was referred to the manager, who was supposed to talk to you the next day. When he arrived on duty, you had already left outside. When we did make contact with you again, we gave you new ones.

Geyser: The geyser switch is marked just outside the bathroom door. All you need to do is just switch it on. That’s all. This was again explained to you by the housekeeping on check in, however, you did not pay attention to him as you were busy cribbing about the parking to everyone that you were meeting. If you as guests are unable to distinguish the difference between a normal light switch (5 Amps) and a bigger geyser Switch (15 Amps), then there is nothing we can do to help you.

Lock: The locks were working just fine, till the time you decided to open room 201 lock with room 204 keys and vice versa. You in fact damaged the lock and key in the process. This is in spite of the keys having the room number tags in them. I am not sure how you can hold us responsible for it. Maybe we should have charged you for it, given the fact that you are trying to turn your faults against us.

Cake: Eatables from outside are not permitted in the rooms, for the simple reason that guests end up messing with the floor, the room linen, the walls and the wash rooms. You choose to ignore this and anyway had a cake party in the room, where you successfully managed to not only spoil the linen by staining them all, but also the floor and then complained to the housekeeping that the room was “dirty”. So, you not only decided to break the rules set by us, but also managed to create a complaint out of it.

So, in a nutshell, there was more expected out of you as guests staying in the property. You fought with us about parking, didn’t know how to operate the TV, the Geyser, the room locks, lost the Wi-Fi password and messed up the room linen and flooring, but still somehow blame us for all of these.

We do hope that you act more responsibly and show maturity in your future visits. We are in the business creating good experiences for our guests and do not shy away from our responsibilities. But in your case, we don’t think we could have done anything more, given the fact that you had a pessimistic approach to us all through.