hi guys dont go in this hotel.Dont go on photos on internet.. Rooms have poor interiors with old model TV placed. Bathrooms are very small so that you keep struggling for hot water.
No mineral water in the room. (this is very basic) Food is average with very little variety. No room service !! You can hear staff shouting at each other in buffet area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the style of a Portuguese village, Aldeia Santa Rita provides a delightful escape with its multi-hued, well-manicured appeal. A swimming pool with sun loungers, spacious rooms, each with a private balcony, and a multi-cuisine restaurant (Cravo do India) make Aldeia an irresistible choice for the discerning tourist. The hotel also has a rustic ayurvedic massage and treatment centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Yatra, ClearTrip, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelGuru and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aldeia Santa Rita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldeia Santa Rita Candolim
- Aldeia Santa Rita Hotel Goa
- Aldeia Santa Rita Resort Goa
- Aldeia Santa Rita Goa/Candolim
- Aldeia Santa Rita Hotel Candolim