“Would highly recommend Tony's the Designer Jewellers” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tony's the Designer Jewellers

Tony's the Designer Jewellers
Ranked #10 of 19 Shopping in Candolim
More attraction details
Owner description: Platinum,18 karat yellow and white gold and silver jewelry, studded with precious and semi-precious stones. We can design your own piece of jewelry for you and get it made on time. We guarantee the quality and service. If you are staying at or around Baga Beach look for our second shop, also Tony's the Designer Jewellers, at Hotel Colonial Santa Maria (CSM), Baga.
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Would highly recommend Tony's the Designer Jewellers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2012

Bought a fabulous 3 stone diamond ring from Islam, a really honest and trustworthy guy. I would definately recommend to anyone looking to buy top quality jewellery. There are more Jewellery shops than hotels in North Goa, but rest assured with this shop (end of BSM road, near to the beach) the service is second to none.

Visited February 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tony and Islam, great jewellers and new friends.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2012

I bought a beautiful diamond ring from Tony and Islam, once I got home I had it valued, it was worth 5 times what I paid for it! I'm so happy and can recommend this shop to anyone wanting to buy quality designer jewellery. The work and service was outstanding. Tony and Islam took great care of everything and I'm sure I will be back for a new piece of jewellery.

Visited December 2011