4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$120
Hotels.com$120
Travelocity$120
Priceline$120
Orbitz.com$120
Trip.com$119
All reviews special thanks viva restaurant hk team special mention business visit amazing experience for making our stay memorable excellent stay restaurant team excellent hospitality keep up the good work nice hotel nice ambience housekeeping team house keeping nice room family vacation
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2022 via mobile

The stay was very good. Front desk team was really helpful specially Divya Manisha and Avik . We do have large number of group which was handled very nicely we got the room early as per the commitments Everything was ready before arrival rooms and room keys wonderful stay… The restaurant was Handled well lovely meals n staff especially Arshi, Yogesh n Head chef Shibiraj

Thank you guys for the wonderful support
Keep up the good work n Big smile

Trip type: Travelled on business
Holiday Inn Goa Candolim, Owner at Holiday Inn Goa Candolim, An IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2022

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read your review following your stay with us at Holiday Inn Goa Candolim.

It is very satisfying to read your wonderful comment about our rooms and services. Our team is doing their best to offer you an incredible experience and I would like to thank you for highlighting their work specially Divya, Manisha, Avik, Arshi, Yogesh and Chef Shibiraj. Your review is a source of motivation for our team and I will look forward to sharing it.

We are eagerly awaiting to welcome you again.

Reviewed 9 August 2022

Excellent food good mix up choices in the variety of dishes.yummy desserts enjoyed my self thoroughly.The staff was most courteous helpful with genuine smile on their faces. Especially Arshi is very good.Enjoyed my experience at the hotel way to go.keep it up.Thank you.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review! I truly appreciate your kind words about our team. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. I am also pleased to hear that you enjoyed our food and Beverage offerings.

We hope to see you again soon.

Surajit Chatterjee.

Reviewed 9 August 2022

Nice hotel good location excellent view.we came for business conference we had a lovely stay hear.The staff is Ver helpful specially Arshi.she made our stay very comfortable.we definitely visit this hotel again.keep up the good work guys

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I'm glad that you found our location convenient. I will be sure to let our team know how much of an impact they made on your experience specially Arshi.

We hope to welcome you again soon!

Surajit Chatterjee.

Reviewed 9 August 2022 via mobile

This is the best hotel I have ever seen.nice location excellent view very helpful staff.specially the f&b team is great.they are very much cooperative always smile. specially Arshi is the best host.the other staff is also very good.good food and excellent service.keep up the good work guys.

Dear Guest,

Guests such as yourself inspire us to exceed expectations in every way and we thank you for your kind words Arshi and the rest of our team will be thrilled once we pass on your positive remarks!

We all hope to welcome you again, soon!

Reviewed 8 August 2022

Great location, easy to get in and out of the city. The staff was wonderful. The hotel is well maintained. The beds were very firm, too firm for my liking. The food was good. I, especially, enjoyed the view. I must also appreciate room clean team as name mentioned Riya.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Holiday Inn Goa Candolim, Owner at Holiday Inn Goa Candolim, An IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2022

Dear Guest,

Guests such as yourself inspire us to exceed expectations in every way and we thank you for your kind words Riya and the rest of our team will be thrilled once we pass on your positive remarks!

I totally agree with you that we have one of the best locations in Goa as it is so close to some of the most famous beaches and forts in the state. We all hope to welcome you again, soon!