I have been here with my wife and 2 boys since the 16th of August and leave tomorrow. I would really like to say a big thank you to ALL the staff who went out of their way to look after us at this hotel.
Gautam, Purba and Ashwani run the front desk very efficiently. Gautam always had a friendly manner and went out of his way to give us a lovely room over looking the pool. He also arranged a cake and drinks to the room for my wife as it was her birthday. Purba was super efficient and did our check-in straight in our room on arrival and also arranged our drop off on departure. Ashwini was also very helpful and friendly at the desk. I hope the hotel will look after these 3 at the front desk as they would be an asset to any top service industry in the world. Also Pranay For our queries at the Front desk.
Angelo was a wealth of knowledge and told us all the places to visit and see in Goa. My son Shivam took a real liking to him as he taught him how to play Table tennis, pool and was always happy to keep us entertained.
The restaurant staff were spot on too. Subesh, is well experienced and keeps an eye on his restaurant staff well. Thank you to Ranjit, Naresh, Piyush for always serving us with a smile of their faces. They all work very hard and go out of their way too to make sure you have what you need. A special thanks to MANISH, for us he was the star. The jewel of this lovely hotel. Where ever we were and whatever we needed he would know where and how. He had our tables reserved, our favourite foods cooked without asking, he got to know all our idiosyncrasies down to a tee. I can't thank him enough and he made our stay special. The spread of foo excellent too. I have stayed all over the world and most of the top hotels in Goa, such as Taj, Leela..etc, but this is right up there in terms of services and the desire of the staff to want to do well and make their guest as comfortable as possible. OUTSTANDING SERVICE!! well done. Truly a 5* experience.
We also had a few spa treatments and the girls in the Salon were very professional, well trained and knew their jobs well. Also the pool staff were always there to help with towel, drinks and food. They kept a good look out for my boys who loved the pool.
I can't speak highly enough of this gem of hotel. They all did more than some family and friends would do. I wish the whole team the very best and I know the hotel will keep getting great reviews and repeat business if they carry on in this way. There really isn't anything that they can improve on. Truly immaculate in ever thing they do.
I have already planned to go back next year. Can't wait. Great food, great hotel, great hospitality and most of all Amazing staff, every single one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a quiet, peaceful location in this colorful and vibrant city is Fortune Select Regina, a contemporary upscale full service luxury Goan Portuguese resort with 102 rooms and suites, located off the main road to Fort Aguada in Candolim, the leisure Riviera of Goa. The hotel is just a short walk from the inviting beaches of North Goa and 45 minute drive from the international airport at Dabolim. Overlooking the verdant rice fields and hills with wide, panoramic views to its east including the main Candolim Church, it is a place where vibrant energy blends with comfortable architecture, offering an ideal destination for a memorable holiday or a perfect business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MakeMyTrip, TripOnline SA, Yatra, Hotels.com, ClearTrip, Agoda and TravelGuru so you can book your Fortune Acron Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fortune Select Regina Hotel Candolim
- Fortune Acron Regina Goa/Candolim