Had booked at Fortune Regina for 3 nights & 7 rooms for the long weekend of Aug.
We were fortunate to be upgraded to luxury rooms at check-in. The entire staff inc trainees are exceptional to our every request (even at 2am for ice!). Full marks to the hospitality. My family got room 2004, which is designed esp for the disabled. It didnt have the fancy shower cubicle; but to our surprise was the biggest :) & the pool right outside.
We had also dined at the Earthern Oven restaurant, 10-12 mins walking from the hotel. Exceptional food. The Dal makhani is better than any eaten in Mumbai.
The spa was efficient too.
The beach isnt close.
To hire self drive cars/ bikes, its right next to the hotel.
Only drawback being the limited choice of food during buffets. It was quite repetitive almost on all days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a quiet, peaceful location in this colorful and vibrant city is Fortune Select Regina, a contemporary upscale full service luxury Goan Portuguese resort with 102 rooms and suites, located off the main road to Fort Aguada in Candolim, the leisure Riviera of Goa. The hotel is just a short walk from the inviting beaches of North Goa and 45 minute drive from the international airport at Dabolim. Overlooking the verdant rice fields and hills with wide, panoramic views to its east including the main Candolim Church, it is a place where vibrant energy blends with comfortable architecture, offering an ideal destination for a memorable holiday or a perfect business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, ClearTrip, Booking.com, MakeMyTrip, Yatra, TripOnline SA and TravelGuru so you can book your Fortune Acron Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fortune Select Regina Hotel Candolim
- Fortune Acron Regina Goa/Candolim