We stayed with Lourenco and his staff for 3 nights in early January. All of the reviews are true - the guest house is beautiful, the gardens are very pretty, and nothing is too much trouble. We were walking down the lane one evening to go out for dinner, Lourenco passed us and stopped and gave us a lift - this is just a typical example of how he genuinely can't do enough to help you enjoy your stay. Lourenco and Freddie trained with the Taj group and it shows - they understand about providing all of the little extras to make their guests feel special. We loved it and will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bougainvillea Guest House Goa is built with a Portuguese colonial mansion in mind, the perfect luxury for your holiday. This idyllic location is one of North Goa's very much sought after holiday destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and TravelGuru so you can book your Bougainvillea Guest House Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bougainvillea Guest House Goa Hotel Candolim
- Bougainvillea Guest House Goa Candolim