Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$ 45
TravelocityUS$ 45
TripadvisorUS$ 45
FindHotel
CheapTicketsUS$ 45
Orbitz.comUS$ 45
All reviews sinquerim beach his team his son home away from home stayed longer wonderful hosts quiet lane mouth watering second home cleaned daily freddie agnello silveira goa hospitality fort mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 August 2020 via mobile

Second time at the wonderful place - this time with kids. And nothing has changed....in fact, things have only got better. We again chose the Suite and it just felt as if we were back home again. Lourenco, Leivin, Freddie and the entire team did everything possible to make the stay as comfortable as possible. And of course, Mario, with the travel. The kids loved them, as we thought they would. The food, as always, was just out of this world...The team baked the most wonderful cake ever for my birthday, and that quite literally, was the icing on the cake. Some journeys are also meant to make friends, over and above the leisure, and I am so glad that we are friends with the best team there is, in India. Waiting for the third time, hopefully soon.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2020

This was our 4th visit to Bougainvillea. An outstanding guest house where you are instantly made to feel at home by Lourenco, his family and team. The location is perfect, tucked away in a quiet lane yet within easy walking distance of the beach and many shops and restaurants. The standards at Bougainvillea are very high. The rooms all have air conditioning and ceiling fans, are beautifully furnished and spotlessly clean. A delicious breakfast is served in their small restaurant and evening meals are available to order. Absolutely nothing is a trouble to Lourenco and his team and when we were unfortunately caught up in lockdown for 3 weeks at the end of our 6 week stay, due to the corona virus the true hospitality and genuine caring nature of this family really shone through. We were so well looked after. Each day Leiven, Lourenco's son cooked us a superb breakfast and dinner and we were assured that this arrangement would continue for as long as necessary. Thank you so much to everyone. We will never, ever forget your kindness, help and concern during that difficult time and we are very much looking forward to our next visit.

Room tip: All rooms are good.
1  Thank Colin M
Reviewed 13 March 2020 via mobile

Another wonderful winter with Lourenco, his lovely family and team. A guest house extraordinaire which I consider my second home. My thanks and good wishes to you all Cant wait for the next time, November 2020.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

With all our travels, one thing we have realized for sure is that when it comes to guest houses and B&Bs, what matters the most is the attitude of the hosts; everything else comes later. This is where Bougainvillea Guest House scores a perfect ten. Lourenco, the owner and his son Levan are the most gracious and wonderful hosts and a delight to meet. Right from the moment you step into the bougainvillea laden gate, they go all out to ensure that you feel completely at home. The guest house is perfectly located in a quiet lane away from the chaos and clutter and yet just a walking distance away from the beach and the Sinquerim market. The property has a beautiful old world charm with eight meticulously maintained and tastefully done up rooms. There is a small restaurant where they serve breakfast and pre-booked meals. Agnelo and the rest of the staff are very friendly and always ready to help with a smile. Bougainvillea definitely lives up to it's reputation and if you are looking for a relaxed, quiet holiday, it is definitely a great choice in the Sinquerim - Candolim area.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2020

I have been staying with the lovely Silveira family now for 9 years.
Every time I stay they make me feel part of the family. Especially the 5 times I have came on my own. The accommodation is perfect with rooms to suit all. The staff are all so friendly and nothing and know request if possible is an effort. Great choice of breakfast and evening meals can be booked with a days notice.
I have made so many friends as many guests visit yearly like myself. I also visit some of them back in the UK. I am privileged to have such my lovely Goan family. They hold a special plays in my heart.

Date of stay: January 2020