Lowest prices for your stay
$34
Free cancellation until 06/07/22
Hotels.com$34
Travelocity$34
Agoda.com$34
All reviews excellent stay specially ms timely room service worm welcoming easy checkin major plus point receptionist ms visited hotel check in and check out process family stay veg and non veg for making our stay memorable clean rooms front office staff enjoyed my stay hotel staff is very nice hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 April 2022

We stayed at Kyrid goa 4 night .superb hospitality,.we arrived late , check in is so smooth, they kept food also for us.mr Shashank did check in smoothly.breakfast and diner is mouth watering, every day menu was change and superb,special thanks to chef Sayemta ,manish. Durgesh.and his food & bevarge team mainly santosh, jaswant ,prikisht.front office team Nikita guide us lot.and Sarika also help us lot . Staff was very copetrative Humble ,and nice. Room was neat and clean. Last but not least mr Upender nayak manger helps us lot and give his personal laptop to do our web check and my personal work , very humble and pollite man. I 100. % suggest to stay in this hotel . Thanks team Kyrid candolim goa for such nice hospitality.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kyriad Candolim, General Manager at Kyriad Hotel Candolim Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2022

Dear Umesh,
Namaste!
Thank you for sharing a wonderful review about your recent stay experience at Kyriad Candolim Goa on TripAdvisor. My team and I are elated to note that our facilities and services created a lasting impression on you. We are passionate about making each experience memorable and special. I am pleased to read that you had a comfortable stay. Your encouraging testimonial is beyond doubt a great source of inspiration for us to scale higher in our commitment to each guest experience.

Reviewed 5 April 2022

The hotel is situated in a good locality. There's so much peace in here. The staff is very warm and welcoming. Got no complaints. I had a lovely experience with my family during my visit here at Kyriad.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 2 April 2022

I enjoyed my stay here. The service is very good. It's commendable and awesome!! Specially staff is very polite and helpful.
The corn salad was really tasty.
The rooms were nice and clean Thanks to all the staff who took good care of us
Will come back again.

Room tip: Rooms on the north side are quuieter
Date of stay: March 2022
Kyriad Candolim, General Manager at Kyriad Hotel Candolim Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2022

Dear Mr.Harsal
Namaste!
Thank you for sharing a wonderful review about your recent stay experience at Kyriad Candolim Goa on TripAdvisor. My team and I are elated to note that our facilities and services created a lasting impression on you. We are passionate about making each experience memorable and special. I am pleased to read your review .
Thank you so much.

Reviewed 12 March 2022

I visited Goa with my family we stayed in these hotel for 4 nights it was excellent stay we enjoy in swimming pools my family is so happy
the staff Shahid , Saritha , Sanatan ,yeswant , they help as to make my stay amazing

Trip type: Travelled with family
Kyriad Candolim, General Manager at Kyriad Hotel Candolim Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2022

Dear Mr. Bhanu
Warmest regards,
Hansel Lazer
Operations Manager

Reviewed 9 March 2022

It was an very good stay in kyriad, we loved it indeed. Nikita guided us through all the way of journey to be great. We loved the service of kyriad. MS Nikita keep going, we will recommend kyriad for sure.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Kyriad Candolim, General Manager at Kyriad Hotel Candolim Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2022

Dear Ms. Kavita