“Pleasant Place”

Chilli Pistols Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #123 of 349 Restaurants in Candolim
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 11
Description: We serve quality food and Beer in Icy cold Beer mugs.... "Chilli Pistols" where food quality meets the customers expectation !!!
Reviewed 20 July 2017

It is the slowest time of year here and as you might expect I was the only customer as the rain poured down. I had a nice lunch of Chinese noodles at a good price and was quite satisfied. Nice staff, good wifi and an easy price. I will return.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 11 May 2017

Me and my three aunts dined at the restaurant, Loved the food and great service, we tried it on our first night, went back for more. All the dishes we ordered were fab and fresh, the owners recommended some dishes, we were not disappointed. The owners were very attentive and provided brilliant service. loved the cocktails and bottled drinks were served in chilled glasses. will definitely dine there again in future visits. we wish the young owners all the best in their venture.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Didn't start well only offering 3 menus for 6 people and then needed reminding for ordered food items when they didn't appear. Also, had to ask for a glass for my beer, wasn't given an option on serving. Real shame as the food was really good.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and I dined there a couple of nights ago, after it was recommended by a couple we met in candolim. We were not disappointed. Beer glasses are stored in the freezer and keep deer cooler for longer. My wife ordered greek salad that was epic. I had chicken platter which was great.we ordered a side dish of honey chilli potatoes I really enjoyed these. Overall,a very pleasant dining experience with friendly attentive staff.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 13 March 2017

We have dined at chilli pistols twice in 3 days , we arrived in Goa and were tired so picked this due to it being at the bottom of our hotel road, we weren't disappointed
The owners are a young couple who have the best local chef the butter chicken chicken tikka masala and naan breads are outstanding - but the best dish my partner ate was chilly honey veg .
You must try this place if ever at the top end of candolim

Date of visit: March 2017