Azzaro Resort & Spa
Priceline
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsswimming pooldecent cocktailshotel staff isfacilities providedthree starnagoa beachthe air conditioningfurnished roomsother hotelsdiu towngreat ambienceroom service isfood qualityawesome foodveg and non vegoff seasonvisit diu
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2011

short break here with extended family. No beach as such but nice pool area. Relaxing Indian Head massages and foot massages by the pool. Gym was more than adequate.
Rooms are spacious overlooking beautifull pool.
good Breakfast,...Food is reasonably priced . The excellent 'OPUS' restaurant serves some great sea food ..
All in all, a good stay - would recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Rajvaswani
Reviewed 8 April 2011

I chose this small island called DIU from your trip advisor web..... Could not believe there can be a place like this at 40 minutes flight from MUMBAI....it was a great stay of 4 days at this awesome place called AZZARO RESORTS and SPA.... Although Spa they had all types of massages except for Swedish massages which I am used to ..... Nevertheless the "NILAYA " the Kerala massage was really GOOD..... The Pool was big with a Bar in it...and we had opportunity of enjoying spirit with a good spirit......!!!!! We relished some good sea food...and did rounds of city on bicycle.....it was fun holiday which will be there in our memory for a long long time ......where else you get such roads to roam around on bicycles this days..........

Room Tip: Their pool facing rooms are called club royal
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Aaliyashah70
Reviewed 20 December 2010

During Dewali vacation, when commercial outlet were closed for five days, we planed for a visit to Diu, Somnath and Girnar Century. After reaching Diu, which is about 550 kilometer from Surat, we find Azaro Resort & spa very suitable and stayed there for 4-days. During our stay, we feel that this is the place which can be termed as "THOUGH AWAY FROM HOME YET FEEL AT HOME". Since the rooms were very excellent equipped with soft and cool interior.The Room Service was fast and the food was very delicious like that of Home including Indian, Chinese and continental. The resorts has a swimming pool,gym and spa. The staff deployed there were found to be trained. I wish that everyone visiting Diu must stay there if they are fond of delicious food,and nature loving as this is in the centre of DIU and having all facilities.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank HARISHCHANDERRAJPAL
Reviewed 28 November 2010

I was on this trip to Somnath. not aware about the beatiful island DIU .. all this years i had heard about GOA, DAMANN & DIU. so as far as my knowledge goes it was somewhere near Goa or Mumbai...thanks to my Taxi driver from Somnath who took me to Gir, i came to know DIU was only 80 kms.. away and i did not wait to reach there. as i had not planned the trip, i had to scout for the good place to stay. the road to DIU from somnath was the horrible. once i entered the check post i could get the feel that i had taken the correct decision to visit as the roads itself could give feeling about this quite and beautiful Island. it made me feel that i was in different territory as i was in GUJARAT for more then a week.. it was great visiting GUJARAT. full of adevnture .DIU a small portuguese colony has got the feel of europe. i stayed in the resort called AZZARO RESORETS & SPA .. and got relaxed ..spa helped me to ease out my tiredness of road journey . it was fun staying there and the food was great .. GOLDEN FRIED PRAWNS were great... enjoyed sea food and looking forward to visit this place with friends..

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank vijaysaksena67
Reviewed 21 November 2010

Diu is a beautiful place anyway but staying at Azzaro, you might even decide not to step out at all. Azzaro is one of the finest hotels that I've stayed at. Be it the way it has been built and conceptualised, great rooms, an amazing spa, very friendly and efficient staff, an awesome swimming pool, yummy food... The resort has it all !!! I happened to be there for almost 2 months for a shoot and stayed at both Kohinoor and Azzaro and trust me, I was soo happy with the stay that I wish I could have stayed back some more. A special word for the beds and the pillows in the Azzaro rooms - They are by far the most comfortable that I've found in any hotel. Also, if my recommendation is anything to go by, do try the golden fried prawns and fish fingers at Opus - Azzaro's in house restaurant... Absolutely Yummy !!! Azzaro is truely worth every penny that you spend !!!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business