“almost every week, always great!!”
Review of Doner Grill - CLOSED

Doner Grill
Cuisines: German
Reviewed 6 March 2015

I pretty much go to the Doner Grill every week for the last 4 years, and haven't beed disappointed a single time! Sometimes a little busy what reflects in waiting times a little longer than usual but that's rare and not bad at all considering that everything is made to order. It still is one of the best places in the whole area, has by far the freshest ingredients, the biggest servings (just order a kebab and be amazed by the size!!) and the best bang for your buck around! And i LOVE their hot sauce :-)
Advice: On most holidays they stay closed, check their facebook page for info, i found that to be the easiest way to find out if they're open or not...

2  Thank john a

Reviewed 15 October 2014

My husband and I both loved doner kebabs when we were in Germany and these definitely hit the spot (one of the owners is from Hamburg). I had the vegetarian kebab which was absolutely huge with probably the freshest veggie ingredients I've ever had in a restaurant. My husband had the doner plate which included a huge pile of meat. Don't let the nondescipt exterior or location fool you! Check hours before you go.

4  Thank WanderWasi
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Outstanding Food !
the Doner Pita is the best Gyro in New Mexico !
Great Staff !
if your in the Alamogordo area you have to eat at Doner Grill !

Eddie Deluca

3  Thank TheHitManMine
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

And it was delicious and inexpensive. What other reason do you need to go here? Everything was made in house and it is family owned as well.

3  Thank One16thamish
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Got a late start on lunch and decided to try the Doner Grill based mainly on its proximity to Holloman Air Force Base, where I work. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and freshness of the ingredients used in my Doner Pita. The Pita was quite large and could possibly feed two adults. The fries were hot and lightly salted. I got hot sauce in my pita and I recommend it. All told, the pita, fries, and a bottled Coke Zero set me back $9.40.

2  Thank autigers5252