Khanvel Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$ 131
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsswimming poolclub roommusical nightvalue for moneysuper deluxemagic showwide varietypure vegfood is excellenthigh teafamily and friendsindoor gamesexcellent propertylunch dinnerpool tablenon vegexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 June 2011

The place is excellent for two-three nights stay.It is very peaceful.Housekeeping department needs little improvement but the food served here is really very very tasty.Staff at the buffet counter is so much helpful that they get extra dish also on your request within no time.My son wanted Jeera Aloo which was not in the menu but was arranged within 10 minutes.On the whole this is a place where everyone would like to visit again.

Room Tip: Upto first foor
  • Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
8  Thank DrKKG
Reviewed 8 June 2011

Hi , this is the best and only a veg resort in silvassa as per my knowledge , also crowd is v.goods and if you are bore with routine life must visit this resort between greenery , also food is good for JAIN people also , they can make arrangement for chuvihar also. over all memorable experience.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank RITSHIL
Reviewed 4 February 2011

We had the misfortune to stay here for 2 nights in January 2011. First of all, Silvassa is heaven for mosquitoes & each of our 3 rooms was filled with them. Couldn't use the balcony either because of mosquitoes. We requested refills for the empty plug-in insect repellers they provided, but were told there were none available. I slept with the fan & AC both on high, and still got bites each night. Secondly, the rooms are strangely furnished. One of our 3 rooms had no furniture except for 3 beds - ! Not even a night stand. Another room had no shower or tub in the bathroom, only a huge, leaking hot tub and a hole in the wall where the shower fixture used to be. (My friend had to shower in my room.) Finally, because the hotel had been booked for a wedding, the front desk instructed us that the restaurant was closed and that we could either take our meals, included in the booking & prepaid, in our rooms or in a small windowless "board room." Definitely not a place I'd return to.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
5  Thank Retirada
Reviewed 22 November 2010

The final stretch to reach khanvel, once you turn of NH 8, is full of potholes and spoils the whole trip. Otherwise, the resort is beautiful, especially in winter and also probably in monsoon, surrounded by greenery. Good rooms, decent service, a very good pool. The only drawback was that the management was too lenient with its guests so that some of them, and I guess you can only find this in India, jumped into the pool in their underwears, which is totally unhygienic for all the rest of us. The food was average. They had a buffet breakfast which was a very pedestrian affair, and even I could serve up a better tasting fare that that. But overall, full marks for surroundings and value for money.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank dockalpesh
Reviewed 2 August 2010

we were on a marriage function from jodhpur to wapi-khanvel. it was one of the most splendid tours i had travelled with my family at a place with lush greened on all sides just like the god himself showering his hands on the place. We were there on just the valentine day of 2010 at the Khanvel Resort, the first words my mouth and mind together spelt were wow!!! It was a very clean hotel with full surrounded by lake on one side and greenery on the rest. We had stayed on the 3rd floor from where a lift and guard accorded us everytime we were in or off the rooms till we reached the ground floor. The Manager (she) and the entire reception staff was giving us a splendid service during our stay. Eventually on all of the 3days stay at the resort we enjoyed in the pool, in the banquet halls, on the garden and even in the rooms. All of the above the rooms electronic security was the best which we didnt had in my hometown. The food was the highlight of the hotel it was an exclusive preparation of by some of the good chefs we could ever had!!!
finally at the time of my vidaii from the hotel i felt like i am goona miss my 2nd home, during the stay i even completely forgot my homeplace as the exclusive comfort, leisure and greeness which i was offered in the couches of earth, i would never wipe off my home.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family