I went here for an overnight stay... first impression of the place is really good but wth stay you discover flaws..
1.Rooms are spacious with one double bed and one single bed
2. Bathrooms are huge as well but the level of cleanliness is very average...no water hose near commode..and supplies are only a soap, shampoo and only one towel
3. Bedsheets had holes..the place was average clean..there were loads of mosquitoes in room and I even found a spider on my bed
4. Swimming pool looked good...didn't go because of cold weather
5. Lift kept getting stuck and disfunctional.
6. Food was above average
7. Lawns are nicely manicured and there are swings and slides for small children
8. Courteous staff
Overall an average place to stay...good for bringing students for overnight study tours and industrial visitsMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking