“Amazing Experience”

Ras Resorts Silvassa
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Silvassa
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Recently I stayed at Ras Resorts for 2 days with family. I must say its an amazing place, 3 hours by train (from Borivali till Ras Resort - via Bhilad or Vapi station). Its an ultimate weekend gateway. The best pick of all the services was FOOD - amazing lunch / dinner, breakfast was average. Staff was also very sweet and rooms are quite spacious with excellent river facing view, greenery around and outstanding surrounding. Location wise this is one of the closest in terms of travel from vapi / bhilad station. I was extremely impressed with the facilities available at the given price and super impressed with the sweet spoken, ever smiling staff especially the receptionist. They made me feel at home and entire process, right from booking in Mumbai till check out from the Hotel was smoothest I ever had.

Hats of Ras Resort team - Keep up the good work. I will surely spread the good word and be there very soon :)

Room Tip: Go for the River view room.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Mazher_Shaikh
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 June 2012

Having heard great reviews about rasresorts, a couple of my friends and i thought it would be the perfect weekend get-away, and it truly was. The resort is located right by the river, which makes it very picturesque, a real treat to the eyes! Our room was spacious, comfortable and clean. The staff were very helpful and ensured that we were well looked after. There's plenty to do here as well, we played table tennis, while some of my friends visited the spa at the resort. We dined at the Bistro Cafe, and the food was exceptional. All in all, i thoroughly enjoyed my weekend here and i highly recommend this resort.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank mmharish
Reviewed 15 June 2012

I visited the hotel this weekend and I had an excellent stay.

The room was very nice and spacious. From the balcony of the room you get a beautiful view of the river. It was raining and the place looked so beautiful and green.

I was very impressed with the facilities available. I had a chance to play badminton, table tennis and go for a relaxing Kerala massage. The swimming pool looked very inviting but unfortunately I did not get a chance to swim. However I did get a chance to go for a nice long walk on a trail outside the property. Just as you step out of the Hotel and cross the street you enter into a sort of walking trail which goes on for about two kilometres. You are walking with the forest on one side and the river on the other and it is absolutely serene.

We visited the restaurant Bistro for lunch and dinner and I must say the food and service was excellent. All the Indian food was very good but I must recommend the kebabs as they were delicious.

Getting here from Mumbai was quite easy and the roads were very good. Definitely a great place to unwind and spend the weekend.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Adh13
Reviewed 8 June 2012

This Property is simply facinating. You really feel at home here what with their absolutely great service, the divine food, the beautiful & well maintained rooms & overall every time you go you feel like coming back again & again, feel estatic by just watching the river flow, the chirping of the birds, the greenery all around & last but not the least their super staff who ensure you are taken care of like a child.

Room Tip: Its a river touching property having river view as well as garden view rooms - in this monsoon seaso...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank sidesh_pai
Reviewed 25 May 2012

I have visited Ras Resorts on a few occasions this past year and every visit was great.. I'm very surprised by the negative experience of the reviewer below me.

My first trip was a weekend family get-away since its only 2 hrs from Mumbai. We were looking for a nice property, good service, food and on-site activities. We found Ras Resorts exceeded our expectations. Much better value for money than our usual trips to Lonavala and Mahableshwar...where at the same price we cannot get a 5 star resort. The location by the river is beautiful. The rooms were luxurious and spacious. The service was both efficient and attentive. Perhaps the best part of our trip was the delicious food. My youngest son still fondly recalls the palak paneer!! The pool was on the smaller side, but was well maintained. All in all, it was the perfect weekend break.

The second time I went to Ras Resorts was to attend a friend's wedding. I was amazed by how well equipped the resort was to handle a large wedding of 300 + people! The whole process was very efficiently managed by professional managers and staff. I've posted some photos from my trip. The decorations, food, service and all around event management was really well done. What made the weekend especially nice was that the hosts were completely relaxed...they later told me the staff had taken care of everything perfectly. This was quite something given that there were 300 wedding guests on the property and at the same time they also had to cater to the regular hotel guests.

I look forward to my next visit!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pdaftary
rshewakr, Manager at Ras Resorts Silvassa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2012

We truly appreciate your opinion regarding your stay at Ras Resorts.
Our guests´ feedback is very important for us, bacause this way we can deliver a better service.

We are pleased that your visit went off well on both occasions!

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best Regards,
Ras Resorts Management Team

Also consider these accommodations in or near Silvassa
6.6 km away
17.8 km away
Khanvel Resort
Khanvel Resort
#4 of 7 in Silvassa

Been to Ras Resorts Silvassa? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK