“Pizza and Pasta”

JW Marriott Hotel Chandigarh
Ranked #1 of 107 Hotels in Chandigarh
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

First time in my life, after 55 year's, I tasted pizza and pasta,on the advice of chef . Really very tasty and yummy with right mixing of ingredients. Excellent hospitality with love and care. Suggestion for all to visit with family and friends.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Rubal_Chaudhry1, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Chandigarh, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words. I'm very glad to know that you enjoyed your first experience of pasta and pizza. I am happy to note that the taste of the dish was to your liking. I'm also happy to read that you were pleased with the hospitality and the love and care that was put into it. Thank you for the suggestion, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Great place to visit. Chef Taj always prepares the best food for us. Every time he prepares new and exciting dish for your taste buds. I recommend all to visit this place if you are a food lover. And Kids favourite place too:-)

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Rubal_Chaudhry1, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Chandigarh, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2017

Dear Guest,

I appreciate the review and the rating you have given us. Chef Taj will be glad to know that you mentioned him in your review, I will definitely convey your kind words to him. Thanks for recommending us to others on this portal. Guests like you motivate us to keep improving our services. I hope you visit us again whenever you're in town.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Went twice there for food only. We had buffet dinner there and really yummy food. I never had that tasty food before. It was really good experience and will definitely plan for future. My recommendations for everyone. Must go once to experience the luxury of the hotel.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I'm so glad that you have written to us about your experience at our hotel. I really appreciate it when our guests share their feedback and suggestions too. Thanks for recommending us and our dinner buffet, it means a lot to the entire team. Our chefs love to hear from our guests and they will be glad to know that the buffet was mentioned. We hope you visit us again whenever you're in town. It's a pleasure having guests like you.

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

This was our first trip with children to The hotel . We had stayed earlier as a couple and I must compliment Marriott for not only the hardware but the impeccable training they give To the team. Not only is everyone polite and very forthcoming but also knowledgable about the hotel. The breakfast is a must must do whether you are a frugal eater or a voracious one like us. It's got the variety and served very well. Chef Taj at the coffee shop was a delight in all our visits and ensured that we were taken care of.
The rooms are great and spacious and we were fortunate to get upgraded to a suite on request. Huge space especially with kids.
The spa and the treatment will lull you into relaxation .
Over all I commend the hotel and its team

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your great review about our staff. They would be delighted to hear that you have appreciated their efforts. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, and I am pleased to hear you were satisfied with our services. We work really hard at preparing the best breakfast menu, and I’m glad to know that you thoroughly enjoyed it. Chef Taj always appreciates kind words. I’m glad to hear that you found the room accommodating enough for you and your family. Further, I’m also glad to note you enjoyed the spa treatment. It was a pleasure having you at our hotel, we hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

We landed in this hotel after having booked well in advance and also having paid the full amount by credit card (Yes they charged us despite booking on booking.com). But on arrival they said our rooms were not ready (at 6 PM) and then they said we don't have non-smoking rooms - that's when I lost my cool since I have asthma - I had specifically requested for non-smoking rooms. When I asked for the manager - the person who was checking us said - he is the manager!!!! So that's the service you get from a Manager!

Room Tip: Ensure your requests are clearly documented!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I appreciate that you took the time to write to us and share your experience. I regret the inconvenience caused to you and am terribly sorry that your room booking was not as per your requirements. I am looking into the matter and can assure you that such an incident will never be repeated. We do our best to ensure your stay at our hotel is a comfortable and satisfactory one which is why your feedback is important to us. I have taken note of your experience and will take necessary corrective measures towards bettering our services. Do visit us again, I promise a better experience and a more comfortable stay.