“Excellent hotel”

Sun Park Resort
Ranked #31 of 107 Hotels in Chandigarh
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Hello,

I would like to thank everyone at the hotel for the warm welcome and service at the Sun Park Resort. I had stayed there for 1 night from the 31 January 2012 to 01 February 2012. The hotel is excellent for family and business people as well who are visiting Chandigarh. Its location also is good and the room service was prompt. The room is very spacious and the bathroom also was very clean. I would like to thank personally the owner and the manager of the Sun Park Resort for everything. The restaurant also has a lots of choices and every staff was ready to help whenever you have any problems. I would recommend the hotel to my friends and other people. It is a must stay hotel if somebody is visiting Chandigarh and the best part of the hotel is that it has got an elevator and it was easy to move around in the hotel. The check-in and check-out was smooth and arrangements were made at the last minute and we did not have problems at all while check-in. Thanks a lot for everything. I would come again to stay at the hotel on my next visit to Chandigarh.

Regards,
Kavi

Room Tip: Every room is unique.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Kavi G
SunParkChandigarh, Front Office Manager at Sun Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2015

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Sun Park Resort, Chandigarh!!!

I am delighted to receive your positive comments on Trip advisor. We are delighted to note that you had good stay with us and particularly value our hotel and services. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services and facilities as it is what we strive for every day.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Chandigarh and assuring you of our best services and personalized attention at all times.

Reviewed 26 March 2012

While not an ultra-luxury hotel, and there are some in Chandigarh, if you're doing business near or in Hi-tech city and prefer a "Sun Park Resort experience" you won't be disappointed at the Sun Park Chandigarh. Service is exceptional in all departments; rooms are very modern, stylish and comfortable; room service and the restaurants are very good and support for meetings or business needs is also very good.

1  Thank chand r

Dear Distinguished Guest,
Thank you for taking time to complete our TA survey.
We are thrilled to read your recommendation and see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.
I truly appreciate your very thoughtful recognition of our hotel team. We have shared your comments with our staff and I am certain that your feedback serves to encourage all of us.
We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to area and I truly thank you for your business and loyalty.
Look forward to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 March 2012

its a very nice prety hotel service is quick nd best....very much grenery around d hotel...grenery make d atmosphere very gorgeous nd beautiful......Staff is courteous and keen to help , I am amazed with there willingness to help , I have stayed in many hotel in different countries , some hotel with 5 star rating also don’t own such customer service approach. Breakfast was fantastic in terms of variety and chef’s effort to make it “full of taste”. In room service also.

Dear Distinguished Guest,
Thank you for taking time to complete our TA survey.
Look forward to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 March 2012

I stayed at the Sun Park Resorts different times in 2011 & 2012. It's a great hotel, and from my experience has the best service of any hotel I have ever stayed at. It's due for a renovation and I'm sure the Managment knows this, but whatever they do I hope they don't changed the quality of service. Dawat is a great restaurant and the lobby is so relaxing, great martinis! The service in 360 is excellent. They quickly figured I liked a large cup of coffee in the morning and it just showed up every day with me having to ask for it.

Yes, I like this hotel. Stay here.

Dear Elite Guest,

We are glad to read your valuable feedback showcasing your stay being with us at Sun Park Resort Chandigarh !!!

Extending heartiest gratitude your way for choosing us and giving us an opportunity to offer you our services and make you experience our world renowned hospitality standards.

Your value words describing about our facilities & services, location convenience, staff contribution in upkeep & standardization, room with comfort & excellence, and cuisine delicacies you relished at our F & B Outlets, all this indeed bears high value for us.

We do positively welcome your inputs for other areas, and they will certainly be scrutinized and needful will be done as required on account of traced logs.

It’s a proud factor for us that you & your beloved family did treasured forever memorable moments during your stay period at yours “Sun Park Resort Chandigarh”.
The team and I look forward to the pleasure of your return. Assuring you of our best services all the time.

Reviewed 13 March 2012

I would rate this hotel as hopeless and waste of money........ room was so stinking. There is no balcony or even no window to the rooms. i stayed on 08 Mar to 09 Mar 2012 with my wife. I would never have dared to go again for vacations. waste of money.. a blunder.. would not stay or suggest any one....... the name say Sun Park but there is no way to come sunlight come in the room. hotel is a joke. Hotel Reception is like 5 star hotel but rooms are not even better that cottage.

2  Thank Nilesh2204
SunParkResort, Manager at Sun Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback.

I sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. At The Sun Park, we are known for our service and would never ever think of cheating our guests.

I would be grateful if we could discuss and close the misunderstanding.

I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to showcase our product/services and assure you that we will live up to our usual high standards.

My team and I very much look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Sun Park Resort Chandigarh once again in the not too distant future.

Kind regards