“Best bakery for sure !”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Regina, Canada
“Best bakery for sure !”
Reviewed 29 November 2011

The best part about nik baker's is it's cakes.I loved it.The interiors are good.If you are planning to throw a small party or a group party with friends then i guess its a nice place for such purpose.Anyways i liked it. :)

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Hk_21
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

“Use to be the best bakery!”
Reviewed 9 November 2011

It was the premium and the best bakery, which is now any other in the city. The taste has gone down and the prices up, overall just a one time see.

1 Thank DamanS
Muscat Governorate, Oman
“Good place for deserts”
Reviewed 5 November 2011

I enjoy going to nic Backer..location is great...Cakes are good although I expected more from them when it comes to black forest...I mean it is good but not as good as it should be...here I may be wrong but when it comes to Black forest cake they kind of assemble different layers( you can get them separately as well) - but then again I think this is what they do I am not sure. Anyways what the hell when ever I am in chd and drunk and with friends I have to pay a visit to this place....opens till late as well...so go n enjoy some good stuff

• Visited March 2011
London
“Simply the best”
Reviewed 5 April 2011

The cakes here are simply to die for. I mean they are the best cakes my wife & I have tried in the world. Some of them are a chocolate lovers dream. In two days we went here 4 times I think. Even taking a cake back home with us. They even put a personalised message on it for us which they made on chocolate right in front of us.

They also do pizza's, sandwiches amongst other things.

The only negative is that my wife bought an ice-cream cup, into which they mixed various goodies, but she was sure not to get anything with nuts as I am allergic however as they had not cleaned down the surface, on which they also put nuts I ended up accidentally eating some. But I would still go here again & again & again & again & again etc.

When in Chandigarh defiantly visit this place as whilst it may be a little bit on the expensive side it is worth every last rupee.

• Visited December 2010
1 Thank Karan1986
Chandigarh, India
“Awesome variety and children's delight”
Reviewed 13 March 2011

We are frequent visitors to Nik Bakers at Sector 35 Chandigarh. The restaurant is first choice of our children, when ever we plan to eat out. They have an awesome variety of fast food, mocktails, cakes and icecreams. My wife is especially fond of the fruit punch which is full of fresh fruit and quite filling.
The best thing about Nik is that they serve Pizzas by the slice,so that each person can have his own choice. The other savouries are also delicious.
The friendly staff is the icing on the cake for this restaurant.

We enjoy each visit to this place and look forward to visiting again & again

• Visited February 2011