I stayed in the Grand Tulip during February 10 to 12 (FN), 2012. The Hotel ambiance is good at first look gives the impression that it has got good facilities. It has no Swimming Pool. The entire hotel was booked for a marriage party except a couple of rooms. They had a special package for the marriage booking and have removed a few facilities even from non-marriage party rooms. Every time, when asked for some thing, at least ten times they asked me whether I am from the marriage party. As it seems they have information but unable to use the same. Similarly in the buffet BF, practically nothing was served on the table just because of only a few non-marriage guests. The order given during the BF, took not less than 15 minutes. At least two times, we had dinner in Hotel's Restaurant, and found food just OK. Even at 11 in the night, music was a full volume without bothering whether it disturbs other non-marriage guests
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel GT STAR Raipur formerly known as Hotel Golden Tulip Now owned by Grand Group of Hotels Raipur. The Group has three hotels in Raipur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ClearTrip, Yatra and TravelGuru so you can book your Hotel Grand Imperia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Raipur Hotel Raipur
- Hotel Grand Imperia Raipur, Chhattisgarh