Hotel Pataliputra Ashok
  • Restaurant
US$ 76
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 June 2011

Great staff, but this hotel was dirty beyond belief. Multiple dead bugs on the floor of the room. 5 inch lizard in the room which the housekeeping guy did try to capture, but who eventually proved too elusive; I was so tired I ultimately decided to let the lizard crawl around on the wall while I slept. The shower was so bad I elected just to skip the shower. Staff were very nice and accommodating.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank rec531
Reviewed 23 June 2011

The hotel was good and had good rooms..
I loved staying over there as the ambience was good and well maintained.
the rooms were clean and maintained their hygiene.
This can be called as a good hotel in less budget.
one can try different hotels but for my preference i would suggest this one.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank anubhav_kumar
Reviewed 17 June 2011

Me and my husband visited India (esp. Bodh Gaya) after marriage. We stayed at the hotel Pataliputra Ashok in May 2011 and are looking forward to visit back in Dec 2011. The rooms are clean the staff are great. The food was awesome. We liked Indian curries the best.
The hotel maybe a little old but the standard of staff training is second to none and the friendly service is the main reason why we prefer this hotel in Patna.
This is a great Hotel & recommend it to all our friends visiting Patna. Please pass on my best wishes to all your staffs for their co-operation and assistance.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amit1311
Reviewed 3 June 2011

I stayed during one of my business trips. The hotel was booked by the company and I stayed for 3 days. Rooms are big but sabby. No proper door lock. Service was very poor.Typical govt run hotel. Food was bad and complimentary breakfast was identical all 3days of my stay.Overall i would not recomend any one to stay there.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank bchanduka
Reviewed 25 February 2011

We got to stay in Hotel patliputa Ashok for a gettoget her. Room Was okie but for a couple the hotel could have arranged for a double room instaed of two single bed joined together. Food was good. The hotel gave some discount was wanted to have some more because of the service whihc I felt was not so great.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple