“Can't wait to return.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Sai Priya Beach Resort
Bengaluru, India
“Can't wait to return.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2012

I must say that while driving through Vizag down the beach roads, my first thought was, "what is this place, puducherry or something?". Never before i visited vizag, but this city is worth every holiday.
We arrived at this Resort at night. It is beautiful, well - manicured with nature .We checked into our room, Very nice, spacious room. We were in a room on the end, but stil we were able to manage the sea view. The food we had was delicious at all times. Who doesn't love to have tandooris with beach view. I would love to come back again with my kids.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Bengaluru, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2012

This is an amazing resort with an unbelievably location advantage. We came to truly get away from the daily clockspeed of life and had a wonderful time. The rooms we booked were good, and were with sea view. The food and the beach were fabulous. The beach was steps away and we had so much fun as it was very little populated.
All my love to the place and the beach.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
hyderabad
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2012

Before we came to this resort, We were looking for a place to relax, slow down a bit, and celebrate our wedding anniversary, and we found it here. This place has been great to us for the occasion. The room given was nice, clean and comfortable. The sea view from the room was ok, but no regrets as the beach was easily accessible. We enjoyed the sliding pool very much and also the food, it was just amazing.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank charansree
Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2012

This is the first time I am writing a review. I with my husband stayed at this resort for 2 days and it was a pleasant holiday. We stayed in a newly renovated rooms, It is clean and well run and has everthing you need for a good family holiday. The bathroom facilities were well too. The beach was good too, very little crowded and you can have your piece of the beach, if I am to say.
All in all I can recommend this resort if you want a pleasant stay in a medium priced resort.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Randolph, New Jersey
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2012

The first thing I want to say is that these guys are pure cheats!!

Before booking they had given quotation as below:
Standard AC @ 1700 per night
Classic AC @ 2000 per night
Premium AC @ 2500 per night

Not wanting to book the lowest standard room, I booked 2 rooms for 3 nights, classic AC @ 2000 per room per night. Out of the total of 12000/- I paid 50% in advance (6000/-) via bank transfer more than a month earlier.
On check-in they told me that my name is booked against Premium AC room @ 2500 per night !! Pretending as if they were all so honest, they also offered to show me the classic AC room which is an extremely small room and on the sideline of the property and told me that if I still wanted I could still opt for the classic room. I had no option but to stay in the premium AC room.
What I realized later on is that they showed me the standard AC room (priced at 1700) and duped me to believe that it is the classic AC. In effect, they actually sold me the Rs. 2000 room at Rs 2500.

Secondly, service is extremely slow and inefficient - just as an example 45 minutes and 4 phone calls later they managed to give some drinking water when we first checked in.

Thirdly, they advertize that they have a swimming pool. They actually allow all types of outside people to use the pool by taking a fee of Rs. 100 for each person. Even when we were staying in their rooms, we were asked to actually buy tickets to use the pool. We anyway decided against it and went for a bath in the sea since the pool was anyway full of filthy outsiders without any proper swimming attire.

There are tables in the lawn which is always buzzing the entire day (yes, even at noon time)with people (mostly outsiders, not hotel guests) drinking. Hence, the playarea beside that is essentially unusable by kids.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family