“GREAT EXPERIENCE”

Green Park - Visakhapatnam
VTZ
“GREAT EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

The stay was really nice and so are the staff, in the end I was almost sorry to leave.
Upon arriving I found myself in a valley of smiles from the very first person I met Mr.Madhav. He explained everything I had available and gave me a cable for internet access and the password to use the service very quickly.Entering the room, it was clean and quiet (couldn't hear a noise). The bed was one thing that if I could take him home, I would have done. Hard in the right places and comfortable.These are the things that made me enjoy my stay at this hotel, but my warmest congratulations to the hotel for their choice of personnel. They know how to really make you feel at home, and if you need anything it is like asking a family member. Congratulations from the heart, you were fantastic.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank ABCDVtz
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Reviewed 30 March 2012

This property offers a feel good factor and the service they are commendable. Right from the Front Office Desk to the Bell man all the services are good and definately recommended for others to stay at this property while in Visakhapatnam.

My special commendation to Mr. KC Das, front Office manager, who takes special care in taking care of the guests. He is customer friendly and always works to improve on existing systems and practices.

All the Best, Green Park, Vizag.

Room Tip: Rooms on fouth floor are preferred.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Hari V
Visakhapatnam (Vizag), India
Reviewed 26 March 2012

I love exploring good hotels, but I compete on the price. Green Park is certainly the one I trust on this aspect. The quality of service provided is incomparable to any other place. I have been a regular visitor here and each time they surprise me by making my experience even better. I truly appreciate the whole team for the hard work they put in, to provide every possible comfort to the customer. The best thing about this place is it's location, as it is situated in the heart of the city. You can reach out to most of the places(esp Beach) in 5-10minutes. The food festivals that are organised regularly, are excellent, where you get to savor new dishes each time. Looking forward to further experiences.

And finally as they say it" If its happening, its definitely happening at Green Park ".

Room Tip: The hotel staff is really cooperative to help you chose the room (depending on the availability)
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank SachinArya
Visakhapatnam (Vizag), India
Reviewed 19 March 2012

We have corporate Tie up with Green Park. From last so many years we are getting their services.Starting from the hospitality to food part everything is excellent here. They are very much flexible and makes us comfortable. We had several conferences and business meets held here and we found everytime better than the last. Keep it UP.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Anita S
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 29 January 2012

We were thinking to explore vishakapatanam from quite sometime. the beaches, broad roades, well planned city. we had heard and seen lot in movies about vishakapatanam. to our surprise, our common friend, who hails from vishakapattanum had invited us for his hometown vizag. the plan was to explore vizag and aruku falls. ravi had made all necessary arrangements.

we booked hotel green park in vizag. after travelling for 15kms frm airport we reached green park. Its was nice and quite place to our surprise the food was spicey like andhra mirchi.

The hotel ppl arrenged vehicle for arrukku falls. it was nice trip to remember for longtime.

Room Tip: go for a/c rooms.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends