2 people are viewing this hotel
$53
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 20/08/22
Trip.com$54
FindHotel$54
2,107 results
All reviews horizon restaurant swimming pool front desk live band excellent stay parking space bell boy excellent service special thanks hotel ambience pleasant stay recommend this hotel family members wonderful experience great hospitality excellent hotel room service
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2022

Such a beautiful hotel..we feel very good..we are all enjoyed very much.here everything is well. Had lot of fun at swimming pool with kids, had a delightful food at cassades restaurant. Staff was very friendly and helpful

Reviewed 28 June 2022

We stayed for 5 nights with Hotel Dolphin in a Triple Occupancy Basis and the entire team of Hotel Dolphin were great and for my stay everything was arranged by Mr Pradip Kumar Mishra their F & B Manager. He has the responsibility for F & B but since I knew him from earlier so he made special arrangements in all aspects. Would also like to mention Mr Paul & Mr Narsimha's name who were good enough to take care of us during our breakfast and also during our Dinner at Horizon.

Room tip: Best Rooms with Swimming Pool View
Reviewed 18 June 2022 via mobile

It was an awesome stay with Dolphin.This hotel never disappoints me in what's so ever I desire. It was my second home. But now it became my first home. I appreciate the F&B Manager Mr.Pradip & his team for so friendly with me always. Mr.Paul & P A Raju has been so caring to me always. I will be back always and recommend everyone to visit here.

Reviewed 17 June 2022 via mobile

My friends and I stayed at the Dolphin Hotel for four nights. We so enjoyed the clean rooms, swimming pool, and restaurants. The air conditioning in our rooms worked very well. The cascades restaurant sometimes took a while to bring out food we ordered, but the buffet was very convenient and we especially enjoyed the biryani. Hotel staff were very attentive and helpful. We would love to stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 June 2022 via mobile

Excellent stay, great staff, reasonable price. Good food and nice behaviour of the staff.

Both the restaurant Cascade and Horizon serves good food with great style.

Stayed for six nights and enjoyed a lot including sight seeing, araku valley etc from hotel.

Room tip: Book the restaurants before fining as they are very busy