Lowest prices for your stay
$54
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 21/08/22
Trip.com$52
Agoda.com$45
2,102 results
All reviews horizon restaurant swimming pool front desk live band excellent stay parking space bell boy excellent service special thanks hotel ambience pleasant stay recommend this hotel family members wonderful experience great hospitality excellent hotel room service
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 June 2022 via mobile

My friends and I stayed at the Dolphin Hotel for four nights. We so enjoyed the clean rooms, swimming pool, and restaurants. The air conditioning in our rooms worked very well. The cascades restaurant sometimes took a while to bring out food we ordered, but the buffet was very convenient and we especially enjoyed the biryani. Hotel staff were very attentive and helpful. We would love to stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 June 2022 via mobile

Excellent stay, great staff, reasonable price. Good food and nice behaviour of the staff.

Both the restaurant Cascade and Horizon serves good food with great style.

Stayed for six nights and enjoyed a lot including sight seeing, araku valley etc from hotel.

Room tip: Book the restaurants before fining as they are very busy
Reviewed 5 June 2022

I am regular to dolphin hotel . I booked banquet hall senate for my daughter half saree function . I am very happy with service and food . Thanks to satish and team for taking care.sp sreenu and bangar nadu and team thanks to all.

Reviewed 28 May 2022

It’s was an excellent stay. Visited with family and booked my stay for 7 nights. Every passing day was a moment to remember. Be it the ambience, food, staff, room, restaurant, pool ….everything was excellent. I would definitely recommend this to have a pleasant and enjoyable stay with everything taken care.

Thanks to Kavya (front deck) for all the assistance for a seamless check in and check out. Much appreciated.

Good luck Dolphin!

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 24 May 2022

We booked kalinga banquite hall for my daughter's birthday party.
The entire experience was amazing.
Food and service were excellent.
Satish, srinu and somy naidu did a good job and good hospitality..

Date of stay: May 2022