1,128 results
All reviewssarat chandraexecutive directorking georgerk beachchallahvalue for moneycomplimentary breakfastexcellent serviceroom servicewalking distancevisit vizagclean roomssuite roompleasant staylocal sightseeingfood qualitysight seeing
Reviewed 6 April 2018

good location. clean and tidy.lunch and dinner was spicy.overall good experience.nice transport.obliging.refills of toiletries was fast.tv programme seemed ok .clarity was there .All staff seemed ready to serve

Room Tip: small but clean room.good response
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
winsarpark, Owner at Hotel Winsar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Guest ,

We are elated to read that our groundbreaking WINning experience performed at the excellent level we demand from ourselves and we thank you for your review! Our entire team of passionate hoteliers take immense pride in providing a genuinely personable escape from the uninspired cookie cutter norm in hospitality and collectively we eagerly await your return!

Be WINning always,

Cheers! with warmest regards

Exe.Director,Winsar Park,
Mobile: 7799770450

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The rooms are very nice and room service excellent. Well furnished and spick and Span toilet. Very courteous and helpful staff. Buffet breakfast was sumptuous and quite a lot of variety. Excellent location. Our first holiday visit to Vizag made more enjoyable and memorable with your hotel. Keep up the good work. Wish you all the best. SUKUMAR, Kolkata

Dear Sukumar Sir,

I was thrilled to learn that you enjoyed your experience with us and that my team were very welcoming right from the moment you arrived at the hotel.

Winsar Park Hotel (Only hotel with 24 hrs check-in /check-out policy ) is indeed in a perfect location which is very near beach and shopping area. There is no better way to start your day especially when you are on holiday, so, I am delighted that you enjoyed our breakfast along with the healthier options on menu. I will be sure to share your kind comments about our breakfast and staff not asking any additional money as tips.
I do hope I have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hotel Winsar Park in the not too distant future.

Thanks with regards

Exe Director
Hotel Winsar Park
Mob : 7799770450

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I had visited it again after two years and I must say quality of this has been drastically reduced. The rooms are not well maintained... We were given smallest rooms possible as deluxe rooms, service is bad.. Sometimes the food ordered in room service takes almost 2 hours with multiple reminders(happened to us twice). Overall, you can get better deals n quality service at other new hotels at better locations

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
winsarpark, Owner at Hotel Winsar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Sanurita Madam ,

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing these points to my notice. . I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at Hotel Winsar Park.

We have only two sizes of rooms, Bigger one is Winsar Suite (8 Rooms) and another common room size for Winsar Classic & Winsar Luxury (Both together 42 Rooms ). Probably, during your first visit you might have chosen Winsar Suite room .That may be reason this time Winsar Luxury Room looks small when compared to your previous stay. While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may i assure you that i am investigating the causes for me to personally address. Your feedback helps us identify the areas where we can improve our service. We will address the issue of food quality and service issues mentioned.

I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services at Winsar Park, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. I sincerely request you to send a detailed email to winsarpark@gmail.com ,with your date of stay and room number to deeply investigate about 2 hours service delay in serving the food , as it is not our standard of service.

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again, when we can demonstrate to you how your feedback has resulted in immediate correction and re-establish our credibility with you

Thanks with regards

Exe Director Hotel Winsar Park
Mob : 7799770450

Reviewed 27 March 2018

This street is full of hospitals. We visited for a couple of weeks for some medical procedures.
Hotel is excellent, especially the amazing breakfast buffet.
Room cleaning was not always up to the required standard.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
winsarpark, Owner at Hotel Winsar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive "Great !!!! Just say Wao " review about your "Wonderful Stay " at Hotel Winsar Park. Our 24 hrs check-in/check-out policy is unanimously appreciated by all the guests around the world, as it more convenient to enjoy their complete 24 hours stay irrespective of their arrival time.

As much valued guests I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful stay with us and that you liked the hotel winsar park.

Our staffs take great pride in all they do and work hard for our guests to have a happy and memorable stay and so I am pleased that they ensured the best experience possible and made you feel welcome.

Your kind comments that the hotel was clean are most appreciated, I will be sure to share this with the Executive Housekeeper so that he can pass this feedback on to his team about your dissatisfaction about Room Cleaning.We will take your suggestion in a positive way to improve the guest satisfaction in all aspects.

I look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Winsar Park.

Cheers! with warmest regards

Exe.Director,Winsar Park,
Mob & Whatsapp: 7799770450

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here along with my wife here on 23-24 Mar 2018 . We were searching for a hotel near RK Beach and this turned out to be a good option . At the the time of check in we were pleasantly surprised by 24 hours check out option provided. Although room was small , it was very well maintained. Amenities were good . Especially WiFi works very well . Staff were polite and responsive. Buffet Breakfast was another high light of this property . It was awesome. On the flip side , few improvements suggested to improve guest satisfaction. North Indian Recipes need improvement as we felt after tasting Paneer Tikka Masala n Pine Apple Raita in Dinner Although rooms were neat n clean , while walking through corridor in the first floor there was some smell was there which hotel staff addressed by some spraying. Except these every thing else was good. But our over all experience was very good and would like stay there again . I will be happy to recommend this hotel at Vizag to my Friends in Gujarat .

Dear Satya Sir,

It brings me great delight to receive your comprehensive review of The Winsar Park Hotel. You can imagine the joy I have as i am reading this point by point to know that we have met your expectations and thank you for your valuable suggestions to improve North Indian Recipes.

I have shared your review with my team as reviews such as yours only serves as an impetus for us to continue to deliver service excellence.

We hope to see you again in the not too distant future and please do contact me directly at winsarpark@gmail.com .

WINSAR.STAY DIFFERENT