Lowest prices for your stay
FourPoints.com
Free cancellation until 15/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$68
Travelocity$68
Agoda.com$68
1,758 results
All reviews front desk excellent service special thanks excellent stay will visit again pool side special mention his team thank you so much business trip amazing hospitality pleasant stay f b restaurant staff home away from home taking care rooms are spacious
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 April 2022

I stayed at Four Points Sheraton for a full week. Through these fine folks, I learned the true definition of "Incredible India!!"

I was treated beyond well. Every aspect of service was outstanding. Great food, great people that genuinely cared and genuinely interacted with me.

Suvrajit in dining became my new younger brother by the end of the week. Surya was great also and became a friend. Baboo in the parking/car area became my "fixer." Anything I needed...come to Baboo. He set me up with cars, directions, recommendations, etc.

The front desk staff was superbly accomodating to my every request. The room service was fast and delicious. Excellent location. I was less than a $2USD Uber ride away from everywhere I needed/wanted to go.

Room cleanliness and laundry service were A+ with no inconsistency whatsoever. Very secure facility with gated entry.

Room tip: Any room is a good room, Poolside, high floor, and facing southeast and you can see the ocean/bay.
Reviewed 21 April 2022

It's a good hotel with excellent staff specially from the Food & beverages section.

Buffet spread is good and authentic, staff takes good care of the guests at the restaurant and also chefs gives a visit to the table to take feedback on the food preparation.

Rooms are maintained well and the bed is pretty comfortable.

The only negative side is that the hotel needs renovation as the interiors are giving up already and does not appease to the eyes so much.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2022 via mobile

I stayed at 4 points Sheraton for 2 nights. Stay was fine, spread at Restaurants was great. Excellent experience. The room upkeep was good. Staff were welcoming in nature. Staff were good and prompt. Overall good experience.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2022

Great food, even better service. Amazing hospitality by Suryakant! Definitely recommend another visit if looking for a fun and relaxing time with friends and family. Personalised service. Will surely visit again

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 April 2022

I had a business trip to Visakhapatnam and was booked at the Four Points by Sheraton, a Marriott Group hotel. While my stay was overall quite pleasant and comfortable, the property needs an upgrade to fit the standards of Marriott. It is an old property and needs renovation.

Room tip: No room offers an sea view although the sea is not too far away. Rooms overlooking the swimming pool are recommended.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business