Lowest prices for your stay
$185
Free cancellation until 02/07/22
Hotels.com$185
Booking.com$185
Travelocity$185
All reviews ravi varma front desk special thanks pleasant stay awesome stay excellent service house keeping nice hotel business trip f b clean rooms nice experience value for money thank you so much the hotel staff family and friends great hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2022 via mobile

It was an unexpected and unscheduled sray for me as my flight was canceled and had to stay overnight at Vizag. So, I booked the hotel in a rush. Upon arriving, the check in process was smooth and Mr. Taheer was helpful in giving me an upgrade and also a room on 11th floor, which gave some good views of the city from top. The room was good with basic facilities that one expects from Lemon Tree hotels.

Mr. Taheer also helped me with getting my laundry done even though it was late. Really appreciate that.

The downside was that there was no buffet dinner available and I had to order the food in my room. I had prawn biryani, which was good but the chilly chicken was not so good as the chicken pieces didn't appear to be fresh. The watermelon juice was good. The serving staff was nice, polite and attentive.

The ambience of the room and hotel overall can be better with some clean windows and floors. The TV also didn't offer many English and sports channels.

Overall, a decent stay for a business traveller. But, for a family it may not be ideal as kids may not enjoy the small rooms.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Keys Select by Lemon Tree Hotels, Visakhapatnam, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Keys Select by Lemon Tree Hotels, Visakhapatnam. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

At Keys Hotels your happy stays await you. We look forward to welcoming you soon. When you decide to visit us next, please mail me at gmvz.keys@lemontreehotels.com. I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Keys Select by Lemon Tree Hotels, Visakhapatnam

Reviewed 22 April 2022 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay at keys. never experienced this kind hospitality made my stay like awesome mainly Mr. Venu and team helped a lot my anniversary set up is too surprised and impressed

great job team keep it up

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Keys Select by Lemon Tree Hotels, Visakhapatnam, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Keys Select by Lemon Tree Hotels Visakhapatnam. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

Reviewed 22 April 2022 via mobile

It's a good hotel staff is very polite room cleaning is good especially housekeeping team treated as a family member. I felt like home away from other home. I enjoyed my stay a alot and I would like to visit again next

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest

At Keys Hotels - your happy stays await you. We look forward to welcoming you soon. When you decide to visit us next, please mail me at gmvz.keys@lemontreehotels.com. I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 21 April 2022 via mobile

Nice to stay, center of the city, excellent service and food.
Thanks to Ramaswamy and Mili madam and others for your support.Good to stay with family and business class people.Happy to stay and See you soon guys

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 19 April 2022 via mobile

I had Checked-In today at Keys Hotel and must appreciate the warm welcome at the reception. Staff are so courteous, friendly and well trained bunch of professionals. The room services was exemplary and excellent. So was the food, Absolutely Delicious !!
I must appreciate the services of Mr. Giri Varma who helped me choose the best choices of food that was served In-house and his interest in the guests requirements and services was praiseworthy. Well Done and keep up the same standards.
Augustine from New Delhi.

Trip type: Travelled on business