US$ 79
US$ 60
US$ 70
US$ 68
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 83/night.

The Golkonda Hyderabad(Hyderabad)
US$ 78
US$ 167
US$ 142
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 164/night.

US$ 102
US$ 68
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 77/night.

US$ 137
  • Pool
US$ 84
US$ 67
US$ 84
US$ 72
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 99/night.

US$ 73
Pragati Resorts(Hyderabad)
US$ 60
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe financial districtclub loungebusiness tripgoshtduty managermemorable stayspecial thankscomfortable staythe hotel stafffront office staffroom servicein room diningbreakfast spreadf bexcellent stayswimming poolfood quality
Reviewed 15 March 2016

We have recently completed an extensive trip around India and our best hotel stay goes to...........Sheraton Hyderabad! From the moment we arrived until the time we left we were made to feel special and nothing was ever too much trouble for any member of the team who were friendly, professional and exceeded our expectations time and time again. We stayed in a superior room which was excellent value for money with large spacious rooms, immaculately clean and ultra-modern. Food was excellent with great variety and Spa was also a joy after a busy day sightseeing.
Really though it is the staff that makes this hotel stand head and shoulders above the others led by example by an exemplorary manager who clearly has great pride in his hotel and his team. I cannot praise or reccommend this hotel enough. You will love this hotel. Best in Hyderabad.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
General-Manager-SHH, General Manager at Sheraton Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation and encouragement. We are glad that you had a memorable stay.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things that you have said about the hotel, services and team. We are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgment is always our greatest rewards.

People are the backbone of our hotel. With their genuine care and perceptiveness they create delightful moments for our guests. I have shared your feedback with everyone at the hotel, your appreciation means the world to our people and will inspire and encourage them in their continuous pursuit of excellence.

I suggest you to experience our recently opened Pan Asian restaurant during your future visit.

We look forward to welcome you back soon

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

I am from the USA with no depth knowledge of history about India. I read of the many thing to not eat. Also, I read on being careful on the choice of the hotel you chooses due to poor hygienes. The reference was for me to stay at the Westin but the Westin was completely booked so I stayed at the Sheraton Hotel.

The Sheraton is a 5 star hotel but still I was nervous upon arrival. I was amazed how beautiful and clean the hotel was. The rooms were unbelievable for the price!!!!! Everyone was nice and treated me like a king. I've never experienced so much love coming from a hotel.

Of course, the first day of eating made me sick but that's due to initially being exposed to the airborne bacteria. After the first day, I was good and starting trying many different types of foods but only within the Sheraton Hotel. I completely trusted this hotel because I observed everything before considering opening up.

If anyone decides to stay at this Sheraton, you'll definitely be in good hands. Look out for Sachin, Vareniyam, Ali, Wanda and the manger, I forgot her name but it starts with a M. These guys delivered the best customer service a guy could ever receive coming from a different country.

I give this hotel 10 stars (if applicable) and look forward to coming back next year for business.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Craig H
General-Manager-SHH, General Manager at Sheraton Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2016

Dear Guest,

It was a delight to read your review on Tripadvisor.

We are happy to learn that the offerings and services were up to your expectations and we were able to curate a memorable experience.

It is always gratifying to receive such wonderful comments. I have shared your feedback with the entire team and we are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

Quite enjoyed my stay at the Sheraton. I'm an American traveling to India for business. Pros: courteous staff, free shuttle to many local locations, excellent buffet breakfast, very nice room. Cons: no outlets near mirrors for blow drying/ straightening, rather hard bed (but ultimately not uncomfortable), developing location not close to much (free shuttle makes this ok), gym very small and can get crowded, and wifi is intermittent. The restaurant upstairs was quite nice. Wouldn't recommend the sushi, but everything else was delicious. Overall I would absolutely stay here again. Thank you to Sai for my little friend :)

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
General-Manager-SHH, General Manager at Sheraton Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things that you have mentioned about our team, product as well as service offerings.

Your views are much appreciated and it is feedback such as yours that enables us to improve and monitor our product quality and operations. Rest assured, we would initiated corrective measures based on your valuable feedback.

We are delighted to have you as an "ambassador" for the Sheraton Hyderabad Hotel and look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 24 February 2016

I recommend this hotel! I will definitely stay here again. I stayed here for business, and I couldn't be happier. The service is out of this world, and the buffet is outstanding. You can get buffet for any of your meals or you can order off of the menu. The hotel is clean and modern. Anything you need will be taken care of by the wonderful and friendly staff.(especially Vibhav and staff in Sheraton Club). You can not get a better service and better club in India.

Room Tip: wathever, i was in regular room and Club room. Both is great
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing Sheraton Hyderabad Hotel as your preferred lodging destination in Hyderabad and taking the time to share your most valuable feedback on Tripadvisor.

Your compliments on our buffet offering and hotel cleanliness is much appreciated.

Our people are our biggest asset and we believe in investing in their training to ensure delivery of quality service at each level. It is great to know that you experience seamless service throughout your stay specially from Vibhav and team at the Sheraton Club.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back for yet another brilliant experience.

Reviewed 24 February 2016

Excellent hotel for business travelers, located next to the ring road so you don't get stucked in the trafic, excellent personnel, excellen club room. Nice dining room. The pool is litle cold. Nice bar on the top floor.

Room Tip: Any club room
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for bestowing us with excellent rating on Tripadvisor.

We appreciate your compliments regarding our product and service offerings. Also, we are glad that you had a pleasant stay coupled with our warm hospitality.

The team at the Sheraton would be agog to welcome you back soon