“hotel of my favour in Hyderabad”
Review of Hotel NKM's Grand

Hotel NKM's Grand
Ranked #217 of 316 Hotels in Hyderabad
chennai
“hotel of my favour in Hyderabad”
Reviewed 3 June 2011

When ever i go for the tour to Hyderabad i stay in NKM Grand Hotel.
It is not a hotel but tyreat the guest as their family member and one in thousand guest. It is always pleasent to think about the stay i have made thetre.
Sankran

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Mumbai, India
Reviewed 3 June 2011

This is a OK hotel for people looking sub - 4000 category, value for money hotel, rooms are neat and clean , hosptable staff . The important fcator it's well connected and happens to be centre place to happening places of Hyderabad !!!

Room Tip: Pl' look out for 2nd or upper floor rooms
  • Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
Bhubaneswar, India
Reviewed 24 May 2011

A small boutique hotel with around 30 keys, this hotel is located in the heart of Hyderabad and in the vicinity of other such developments. Decent board rooms for meeting and a okk - kinds restaurant are part of the hotel They are expanding on the rear side to add a few more rooms to their stock. Overall a value for money hotel. Good option for SME business travellers.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Mitrabhanu
KL
Reviewed 2 January 2011

I booked this hotel after reading reviews in Tripadvisor - mostly good and a few bad.. When we (wife and 11 year-old son with me) reached Hyderabad at 6.30 am in early december 2010, we were given a warm welcome and ready accommodation. Once we freshened up in the comfortable room that had a queen bed, sofa, writing table and chair, 37" LCD television, minibar, kettle for making coffee and a well appointed bathroom with tub, we all got to enjoy the breakfast that came free with the room. Note, the room was meant for two occupants, but all three of us were offered the free breakfast on all the days of our stay. The spread was pretty good, mostly vegetarian, which was a pleasure after being relegated to a two-item veg corner in most places in Malaysia and other places. The hotel also arranged a taxi at reasonable rates for our sightseeing trips. The paid dinner at the restaurant was reasonable, in the price range of any 3-4 star hotel in Hyderabad. The highlight of our stay was, though we spent only two nights at the hotel, we were still offered the free breakfast on the third day morning! The guys at the checkout counter were also kind enough to keep our luggage safe on the third morning, when we were off to visit Ramoji Film city till evening. We returned from that trip at about 7.30 pm and we were given a room to freshen up, for one hour, free of cost! This, inspite of the fact that the hotel was nearly fully booked on account of a function hosted by the MD. Now that is quality of service for the money! We are grateful to all the staff there. One area that could be improved upon is that there is no internet facility, nor do they offer train booking services. If this hindrance can be overcoome, it is a very good hotel, value for money!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business
The Hague, The Netherlands
Reviewed 21 August 2010

I researched this hotel and read the listed reviews; all looked good. I then looked at the hotel's website and was pleased with what I saw. I booked the hotel for the week I was planning to stay in Hyderabad for business. When I arrived at the hotel I was shown my room which looked nothing like the photographs on the hotel website. The rooms are very drab and old. The photographs on the website looked like the hotel had been recently renovated with modern interior design that I experienced in the great hotel I stayed at in Pune (Hotel Studio Estique). I complained to the hotel staff, and they said that images on the website were the same; I then paid for the internet service (there is no free wireless) and showed them the website. They could not give a dam about my concerns. I checked out the next morning and lost four nights’ accommodation. The hotel staff refused to give me a refund. The breakfast was very basic in a dark restaurant. I would recommend Hotel Golkonda, which is where I moved to. Beware, hotels.com have no policy to address cases of clear false advertising, although they said they would look into such a policy.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank kuduzoom

Travellers are raving about these Hyderabad hotels