1,007 results
All reviews banjara hills coffee shop value for money five star hotel business trip f b duty manager welcome drink great ambience business hotel breakfast spread home away from home courteous staff travel desk visit hyderabad room service is excellent service
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I can not fault this hotel. Had high expectations having never stayed at a Taj before.

The staff were extremely friendly (including the security and bell boys) as soon as we arrived after a short flight from Mumbai.

Yes, the room is slightly old fashioned but this adds to the charm and atmosphere of the hotel. It reminded me of a haveli.

Pool area was nice, breakfast excellent (I’d forgotten it was included!) and location also good. An oasis away from the madness of the old city. And close enough to bars and restaurants in the new.

Highly recommended and will stay at a Taj again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Lahari_srinivas, General Manager at Taj Deccan, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Taj Deccan, Hyderabad. Your comments will be shared with our entire team.

We are delighted to know that you had a memorable experience with us. We make every effort to maintain high standards of timely and quality service delivery that Taj is known for and we are happy to note that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay.

We sincerely thank you for recommending our property on Trip Advisor and we look forward to welcome you back to Taj Deccan ,Hyderabad in the very near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We booked 4 rooms for 4 families travelling with small kids to hyderabad. We reached at 9 30 pm at the hotel, expecting smooth check-in. Shockingly right from check-in process to dinner and post that complaint resolving process was just horrible.
With our holiday time consumed in escalating the matter, next day we were offered to be shifted to there another property by their GM (for a additional cost). We paid the additional cost and shifted.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Quest823867
Lahari_srinivas, General Manager at Taj Deccan, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor. Your feedback is essential in our effort to improve our service and product.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Your comments have been shared with the appropriate departments so that they may be addressed. Please feel free to contact me directly and it will be my pleasure to assist you.

We look forward to welcome you back to Taj Deccan ,Hyderabad in the very near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here for 4days, our stay was very pleasant the personal attention that we received here was so excellent.
I would like to highlight the following:

Cleanliness- the cleanliness levels are as expected from a 5 star hotel.our room was maintained in spick and span condition, Hema from housekeeping was so helpful thanks to Hema for her personal attention to my daughter.

Warmth and front office- everyone makes a point to greet guest with a smile.everyone was friendly.

Food- food was excellent, we enjoyed a lot, chef Srinivas was so helpful,

Thanks to entire Taj Deccan team
To make our stay comfortable.. cheers...

S

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is a tired property. It has great bones but needs a pretty serious refurbishment. Some specific points:
- The welcome was lovely, with a blessing and a cinnamon drink. BUT we had to wait 20 minutes for our room to be ready even with a reservation. No explanation given and not such a great start.
- The king mattress in our room had no mattress pad and the sheets did not fit. Kinda gross wondering who slept on that mattress before.
- The flower left in the room was badly dried out and wilted. Nice thought but...
- Room service the next morning brought lukewarm coffee and fruit, BUT no utensils.
- The dining area tables all are badly stained with watermarks from glasses etc. At least a table clothe would have hidden that.
- I asked the concierge for walking directions to the nearest shopping and he wanted to put me in a car to go 3km (perhaps to a commissionable shop) when there are 2 shopping areas within a 10 minute walk
- The thermostat in the room didn't seem to make any difference. It was consistently to hot. You may think that that is Westerner's problem, but my visit was at the end of a 2.5 week trip to India plus I live in FL so am well acclimated to heat. I just don't like sleeping in it.
- Our stay was from 27 - 28 September, 2018

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Lahari_srinivas, General Manager at Taj Deccan, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Taj Deccan provides the top notch service offered by all Taj Properties around the world. It is clean, well kept and delivers what they promise. Also located at Banjara Hills, it is close to many good restaurant and shopping options. But I mostly want to talk about how amazing their employees are. This morning I had an early flight and checked out around 6:30. Only after reaching the airport I realized that I forgot my valuables and my passport in the in-room safe. It was 7:30 when I gave them a call and I was hopeless that I cannot make it to my 9:00 flight. They manage to deliver my valuables to the Airport in less than an hour and saved me from a big burden. This is why I keep staying at Taj Properties. I know they would go above and beyond to take care of their guests.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business