“Wonderland”

and up
Ramoji Film City Star Experience Package including Hotel Transfer and Lunch
Ranked #2 of 250 things to do in Hyderabad
More attraction details
Owner description: Visitors can learn all about the local film industry here, which is one of the largest in India.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

It is like disneyland of india. But the entry tickets are quite coatly. One day is not sufficient to see the place in total. I enjoyed a lot

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Ramoji film city a superb place for one day picnic lots of activities, shows, gardens, film sets, variety of birds from all around the world, many restaurants and lots n lots of fun.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

We visited Ramoji Film City for day tour. Children enjoyed it. It was fun but hectic. We liked 'Borasura', 'movie magic' and 'dadajinn's ark'. Wild west show was also good.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Very nice and children loved it. It is only one biggest films studio in world certified by guinies world

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Actually was invited by somebody to see the shooting of some ad so decided to go around the place ...it is really really huge City ....went to the Disney kind of first thing which is made in a real South style.... it's actually a kids Park since I'm on a wheelchair I just was happy that I could get around at least some place there easily... there is wheelchair accessibility to quite an extent which I was very happy about ...since I had my little nephew of 3 years old with me I tried to take him for the rides but since she was scared to go on most of the rides we just took a round and came back....