“Good for Shawarma and Kabsa”

Spice 6 The Global Cuisine
Ranked #285 of 5,931 Restaurants in Hyderabad
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 16
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Jubilee Hills/Banjara Hills
Reviewed 9 June 2017

We started with Chicken Shawarma, definitely one of the best in city. Then we tried Kabsa Laham - it was good, will specifically appreciate the tomato condiment served along with it. We also tried Mandi, now I expected the taste to be way different from Kabsa, according to experience at other Lebanese joints, but it tasted similar to Kabsa. We tried 3 desserts - Umm Ali - which is a had bread dipped in sweetened milk, Baklava - 2 pieces dry fruits and 2 pieces cashew. This dish was disappointing as opposed to many other reviews, the crispy part is expected to be like puff but it was too hard. Both the filling had an aggressive synthetic flavor, thus disliked. Then we tried kunafa - this sweet pastry is the Middle Eastern version of the cheese cake. It is stuffed with a white soft cheese, coated with crisp seewaiyan, a new dessert experience.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Suggested by one of my friend in Hyderabad to try Biryani and he was right. Superfast service. friendly staff and tasty food. we tried Matka chicken and roti followed by Chicken Dum biryani and taste was awesome. will visit again for sure.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

We were looking for food late in the afternoon and we ended up in Spice 6. The place serves Lebanese food and almost every table was full. we ordered Tandoori Roti along with Matka chicken and Murgh Badami chicken. Both the chicken gravies were excellent and went well with the Rotis. To complete our lunch we ordered Chicken Fried rice. The fried rice had an excellent taste and the thought of it makes me mouth watering. An excellent pace to try. I would recommend trying the rolls and other kebabs.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

One my trip to Hyderabad I was told by the Hotel to try Spice 6 restaurant. On first arriving, it looked small but they had no less than 10 chefs working to present the best foods I've ever tried. Everything came out ala cart, and it was all delicious even if I couldn't pronounce it. I tried everything and can say I've never had a better meal. While in Hyderabad this is a must visit for anyone wanting to discover foods from around the world.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Good Variety of food This visit both time we brought take away. their shavarma veg nonveg ,parathas are good.