All reviewstre forninespresso machinebanjara hillshotel facilitiesbeautiful hotelrooms are largethe entire staffgreat ambienceroom servicebusiness tripexcellent staybusiness hotelcoffee shophouse keepingcourteous staffspaproperty
Reviewed 30 August 2017

We stayed in King Suite of this hotel in August 2017. The impressions are as under:

Position & First Impression: The hotel is conveniently situated in Banjara Hills. From the outside, this looks more like an office building than the hotel. However, a very nice decor once you enter the lobby. The decor is understated modern and not at all too in-your-face. Overall a good first impression

Room: Absolutely fabulous. The king suite consists of a huge seating room, an even larger bed room, a very very large bathroom and two separate toilets.

The bathroom occupies a corner of the building with huge glass panes overlooking the roads on two sides. The free standing bathtub and open shower area increases the wow-factor of the bathroom. However, the design may not be for everyone's liking.

We felt that some of furniture (like tables in both seating room and bed room) are more design over function. However, that is not really a big issue.

Food: We had breakfast and dinner at the hotel coffee shop. While the spread for breakfast was adequate, we were a little surprised with limited local food choices. Food ordered for dinner was satisfactory.

Service: Professional but just about adequate. We can not find any particular fault in any service. However, there was no warmth or any intention to go beyond what is expected. Wifi is free for hotel guests - however, painfully slow and hardly usable.

In summary, a very good choice in Hyderabad especially as the price range is not very high. Some of the competitor hotels are quite old by this time and are in need for refurbishment. However, a more warm and personalized service will be welcome.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
ParkHyattHyderabad, General Manager at Park Hyatt Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Sanmoy,
Greetings from Park Hyatt Hyderabad!
Thank you for choosing us for your recent stay in Hyderabad. I am delighted that you had a comfortable and luxurious stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon and create many more enriching Park Hyatt experiences for you.
Best Regards,
Thomas Abraham

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Writing this review during on ongoing stay at this hotel for next 4 3 nights. I have been coming to Hyderabad for business travels quite frequently and given my previous experiences (usually one night stays) I felt Park Hyatt is the perfect hotel in terms of the service and the overall quality of the amenities etc. (most of my previous stays have been for one night with a late check in and early check out, so I always regretted not being able to use the facilities in this hotel).
So due to my business engagements, this time I got lucky to get a chance to stay at this property for 4 nights. Was all excited about it, so i started with writing an email to the hotel about my reservation and with a request to provide me with a better room or an upgrade since I was staying for a longer period but didnt receive any revert from the hotel. After checking in (placed in room 601), I called up the housekeeping for comb and it took 15-20 minutes with several follow up calls to get it. Then comes morning breakfast. The breakfast area is quite small given the number of rooms in the hotel and I had to really search to locate where the spread items were kept (there is just limited stuff on the buffet) which i dont expect for a hotel of this star rating. Then I went to the checkout the facilities around pool and gym. There I was greeted by a staff as soon as I got out of the lift and he politely asked me if I want him to take me around which I obliged. As we were passing through the facilities I asked if there is steam and jacuzzi and his confused face said it all. This guy has no clue, He quicky rushed to the gym to get the trainer answer my queries. Surprised to see a guy standing on the floor just to take you around and has no clue about the facilities. My room had good natural sunlight but it was somehow getting blocked by an adjacent building so I thought of checking with the front desk if I can be shifted to some adjacent rooms where I can get better natural light in my room. At the front desk, I asked if 602 is available and the staff informed me that 602 is a suite and they cannot shift me there. While I was going back to my room, I saw housekeeping staff cleaning 602 and I happen to notice that 602 is the same room category as mine. So much honesty. So overall its been less than 24 hours in my stay and I havent found a bit of what I can call a pleasant stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank BloggerHotelIndia
ParkHyattHyderabad, General Manager at Park Hyatt Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your feedback and we apologise for the inconvenience caused. We have certainly addressed the issue and we ensure a better experience next time. Please let us know when you are travelling next so that we can make special arrangements.
Would be great if you could share your contact details.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We visited Hyderabad. Amazing city. Park Hyatt hotel was awesome. Very good service. The staff is very cordial and efficient. We really enjoyed our stay at Hyderabad as well as at Park Hyatt. It is centrally located in the city. All the tourist attractions, shopping, is at a very short distance from the hotel.

Stayed: August 2017
ParkHyattHyderabad, General Manager at Park Hyatt Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear Purnima,
Greetings from Park Hyatt Hyderabad!
Best Regards,
Thomas Abraham

Reviewed 9 August 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
ParkHyattHyderabad, General Manager at Park Hyatt Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Reviewed 7 August 2017