I stayed here for 9 days on a business trip. The hotel is showing its age, but overall is a good choice. The distance from the technology part of the city is about 40-60 minuets depending on the time of day. The food and service were great, and the usual very attentive staff as with all Taj properties. The rooms are kept clean and have some updated items including large flat screen televisions. The beds could use updating as mine have some very distinctive indentions that I would fall into.
Overall it was a great choice for me, and I thank the hotel staff for another great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Taj Krishna on Banjara hills Road No. 1, Hyderabad, is one of the most distinguished addresses in the city. Its proximity to the business district has furthered the Hotel’s reputation as the epicenter of Hyderabad with its graceful architecture blending aesthetically with modern facilities. Along with its repertoire of renovated features, the hotel offers a perfect blend of contemporary comfort and stylish sophistication. With The Chambers – the city’s exclusive power statement; the newly-updated Deluxe Rooms, the in-house lifestyle store Taj Khazana and the soon-to-be re-launched Golden Dragon, the hotel has unarguably become Hyderabad’s most-preferred address offering the finest accommodation for discerning heads of state, corporate czars, celebrities and Royalty travelling to India. Indeed, it is a tribute to hospitality and service, complimenting the broad boulevards and leafy splendors of Hyderabad. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Indian Hotels Company Limited and Agoda so you can book your Taj Krishna Hyderabad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Krishna Hyderabad Hotel Hyderabad
- Taj Krishna Hotel Hyderabad
- Hotel Taj Krishna