1,517 results
All reviewsgolden dragonthe club loungebanjara hillsthe heart of the cityindian restaurantbusiness tripexcellent servicecoffee shopbeautiful propertyswimming poolexcellent hotelbiryaniin room dininghome away from homefood qualityroom servicecourteous staff
Reviewed 4 August 2012

I travel and stay really frequently at the taj group of hotels across India and the world on business and must say that staying at the taj is really a great experience! I was at taj Krishna in early August 2012 and while I got the customary taj welcome and the home away from home feeling, I must say the property is really quite old and dated. The rooms really looked old and the facilities very dated. While I would always whole heartedly recommend a taj property, go here if you fine with old rooms

Room Tip: Stay here for the location and the customary taj experience not for the rooms and sleep quality
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
GMTKH, General Manager at Taj Krishna Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Dear Guest ,

We thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and we greatly value your feedback. Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Taj krishna, Hyderabad soon.

Sarabjeet Singh
Director Operations-TAJGVK Hotels and Resorts Ltd., and General Manager-Taj Krishna

Reviewed 31 July 2012

This is a very pretty Taj property located in the heart of the city and is probably everyone's favourite when visiting Hyderabad but doesn't offer the modern facilities and utilitarian value of the Westin. The television sets are old, without any USB port and the breakfast is edible at best with not much of a selection. The staff and service, as with most Taj properties, is spot on though. I tried the Haleem with sheermaal which came highly recommended, and while appetizing, it didn't match up to the Haleem I've had at the Oberoi in Mumbai.

If you are the kind of traveler who prefers modern interiors, functionality and high glass windows sans heritage property type frills and thrills then I'd recommend the Westin over this hotel.

Room Tip: Try not to pick the room next to the elevator. I was given one even after announcing during check-in that I usually prefer the Westin and am at the Taj because of a colleague's recommendation
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Best Taj Hotel. The lobby is simply nice with a spaces lobby, elegant, stunning. In the lobby there's a bar where you can just sit by and listen to the live music and spend a quality time. The room's are very good. The morning breakfast is splendid. Hassle free and quick check-in out check-out. Quite an exotic place the Taj Krishna. And the hotel is located centrally in the city and is quite near to the famous places of the city.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 July 2012

The Hotel is clearly one of the better ones in Hyderabad. The lobby and the rooms are very nice. Rooms are business friendly as well with the placement of power sockets on the work-table, etc. The general service level continues to be at the level expected of a Taj e.g. I had sent them my boarding pass to print and the same was delivered to me in my room in less than 10 mins.
The location is also very good, right in the middle of Banjara Hills.
We had dinner at the GOlden Dragon which was a disappointment - for the quality of food and more importantly the quality of service. I have eaten at the other Golden Dragon restaurants in Mumbai and Chennai and the food is far superior and the service standards such that you cannot find a fault. Whereas here, the staff was not willing to accept their fault but argue back with the guests.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 14 July 2012

This hotel is provides unique and modern facilities in Hyderabad. This hotel offers finest amenities for business traveler and leisure traveler. Taj krishna hotel have multiple cuisine chines, Italian, Japanese, north Indian and south Indian food. And the enitre hotel if you would explore you would be just amazed to see how beautiful it is.

Best Taj in India I guess. The lobby is simply breathtaking, elegant, stunning.Its the best lobby I've seen till now

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends