Went to Hyderabad for a business meeting and stayed at this property.
Lobby: it is big, well maintained. Security is bit of farce and over done at times. Gets irritating. Saw some people being let in without the "checking".
Check-in: Slow and not up to the mark. Though I had requested for a smoking room, they had to struggle for quite some time to find a room as per request.
Restaurant: The restaurant adjoining the lobby ( I think it is "Encounters & Alfresco") serves really good food. Breakfast is very good. Friendly staff.
Bar: there is a bar adjoining the lobby. Well, good variety of drinks are available, but I found them to be overpriced. They close early too, by 11 or so.
Rooms: Rooms are small and in need of renovation as the wear and tear clearly shows. Bed is comfortable. Coffee machine with tea, coffee, sugar, milk is available in the room. Complimentary water too is available. No hassles if you ask for extra complimentary water bottles from the housekeeping.
Bathroom: Small. Bathtub also too small, maybe good for a 7 - 8 years child, but definitely not for an adult.
Other services: Well, they polish your shoes very day. It was a pleasant surprise for me to see shoes polished everyday.
Important: there is no convenience store within the hotel. Get your stuff from the nearby market which is walking distance from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Taj Krishna in Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, is one of the most distinguished addresses in the city. Its proximity to the business district has furthered the hotel’s reputation as the epicenter of Hyderabad with its graceful architecture blending aesthetically with modern facilities. Along with its repertoire of renovated features, the hotel offers a perfect blend of contemporary comfort and stylish sophistication. With The Chambers,the city’s exclusive power statement, the newly-updated Deluxe Rooms, the in-house lifestyle store Taj Khazana and the soon-to-be re-launched Golden Dragon, the hotel has unarguably become Hyderabad’s most-preferred address offering the finest accommodation for discerning heads of state, corporate czars, celebrities and Royalty travelling to India. Indeed, it is a tribute to hospitality and service, complimenting the broad boulevards and leafy splendors of Hyderabad. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoftTaj, Yatra, Booking.com, MakeMyTrip, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, ClearTrip, Expedia, Hotels.com and TravelGuru so you can book your Taj Krishna Hyderabad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Krishna Hyderabad Hotel Hyderabad
- Taj Krishna Hotel Hyderabad
- Hotel Taj Krishna