All reviews waterside cafe lake view karachi bakery value for money business trip coffee shop kebab the heart of the city duty manager breakfast spread room service excellent service excellent hotel comfortable stay courteous staff great hospitality food quality
Reviewed 6 December 2016

I decided to stay at this hotel due to its ratings on trip advisor and its location in Hyderabad.I must say im glad I did this Hotel is comfortable and quite clean and tidy.The restaurant has a great range of local cuisine and some western style food if you prefer.
The location is right next to a large body of water, they call it a lake but its more like a pond.It is set back from the road a bit so you dont get as much of the noise as other Hotels, thats a plus also.
If your in Hyderabad I recomended this Hotel.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
GMTBH, General Manager at Taj Banjara Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2016

Warm Greetings from Taj Banjara , Hyderabad!!!!

Thank you for your recent visit and taking the time to give us your valuable feedback.

It’s extremely pleasing to note that you had a pleasant and comfortable stay with us.

Please feel free to bring to our notice anything you think would enable us to enhance your experience and delight you on your future visits.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

I was on a work trip to Hyderabad for three days, I stayed at Taj Banjara. The staff is extremely attentive. the ones at the Front Desk were friendly and co-operative. I interacted with two of them, Mr. Raghu and Mr. Hadi. The breakfast, the banjara breakfast as they call it, was yum. they tweak the menu in the Indian section every morning so you have variety. Must try the Masala Tea they serve during breakfast. Another pointer, the hotel is located at a convenient location for you to experience the city as well. It is convenient to travel to and fro. the Airport is about 40 minutes. But that happens is every city. Enjoy your stay.

Room tip: City View, Lake View.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear guest

Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

First of all this property does not deserve to be a taj.
The moment you enter the lobby foul smell of adjacent lake hits you.
The reception is totally confused.
I was allotted a room which was already occupied.
The rooms stink of cigarette and old carpets smell.rooms are dingy .
Rooms have no night latch.
Towels are not provided in the bathrooms.
I believe they have shifted all their good staff to taj falaknuma.
Taxis from hotel charge a bomb.
Except for location the hotel is a strict no no.the hotel needs to be revamped.
I would give this property minus 10.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank roundy31

Dear guest,

Warm Greetings from Taj Banjara, Hyderabad!!!

Thank you for your visit and taking the time to share your reviews on Trip Advisor.

At the outset please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you with regards to the foul smell coming from the adjucent lake and the lapse of service by front office and housekeeping.

I would like to apprise you that the adjecent lake ,which is government owned,has been recently taken up by the government authority for restoration and cleaning.we are closely working with them and are hopeful to see improvement in coming months.

I have also shared your feed back with the Executive Housekeeper and the Front Office Manager and corrective measures are put in place to ensure that same is not repeated in future.

We sincerely value your feedback and take it constructively to improve our existing standards of service.

We apologize once again and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

I have stayed here for 2days,nice maintainence and provides taxi to airport and food taste was excellent, experience was amazing when staying here, I will surely refer this hotel to my friend,family and colleagues!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 26 November 2016

thumps up for receiving,thumps up for room service,thumps up for room,thumps down for food,thumps up for location. everything was good but food is not much tasty. may be the reason is "i had order the same at 1:00am

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear guest

Warm Greetings from Taj Banjara , Hyderabad!!!!

At the outset please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you regarding the food . Please be assured the feedback has been shared with the Executive chef and you will see marked improvement on your future visits.

It is indeed very kind of you to have also taken the time out to recognize the services of our associates . I have personally shared your comments with them and they have asked me to thank you for your words of praise.

Your valuable feedback shall guide us to improve our standards and levels of service.

With Kind Regards,